RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Thank you! i might start the game all over again, so i have the 2 saves, and i can see everything, also, is there a gallery, and if yes, where can i acess it?
Red book on the table in your house at Green Valley. Might not be there until after a certain part of the game.

Bpete

Nov 13, 2017
Where's this first ending supposed to be? I just get and end of current content after the fourth dungeon

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
The recollection room has no NTR scenes on it
Definately does, if you've seen them. They're short, but there. They start from the 'conversation' scenes that happen during the free roam portion; every time you enter a new city, Stewart has a chance to talk to one girl, while you talk to another. Or you can cockblock him. But yeah, if you let him talk to a girl enough, they end up fucking.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Should be compatible. I did add some loots and accessories into the whole dealy. But I caution against exhausting yourself.

Yeah.
well i got the build before because i am actually supporter of yours on subscribestar
question since tether is removing, can the squirrel now romance all the girls now??

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
well i got the build before because i am actually supporter of yours on subscribestar
question since tether is removing, can the squirrel now romance all the girls now??
That looks to be the case for me. The more time you wander around, the more chances he gets to work on more girls. Just keep in mind, if his romance gets too far along then the MC can't sleep with them, it seems.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes