RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
can someone tell me what the fuck do you do in the storm plant shit. im pulling the levers and nothing fucking happens

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Do you know how to advance in the story or are there only the scenes where the squirrel catches the protagonists?

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Using translator.
What are your plans for version 1.0? Do you plan to add any CG or new pixel animations in the future? Perhaps you need to add the ability(?) to select a stage at the start. It's very boring to go through the same thing in every new update.

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Using translator.
What are your plans for version 1.0? Do you plan to add any CG or new pixel animations in the future? Perhaps you need to add the ability(?) to select a stage at the start. It's very boring to go through the same thing in every new update.
There is plans for new CG. Not sure if I need new sprite work.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
when will pregnancy be added also where is your patreon I cannot see it
His Patreon is shut down due to a giant squirrel still being a squirrel and they counted that as an animal. Should have just called it a “waresquirrel” as a sort of warewolf then it would probably be fine:KEK:

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
His Patreon is shut down due to a giant squirrel still being a squirrel and they counted that as an animal. Should have just called it a “waresquirrel” as a sort of warewolf then it would probably be fine:KEK:
I checked out his Subscribestar and it shows the latest post was April 14, in which it states "The most varied scene is done...well writte..." I don't have an account there so I only have that access to the preview of the posts, but from what I read in previous posts he made on that site he has been working on the Consequence system and it's variables since march or possibly before that. So the good news is the game is still in development. Next week I will go ahead and sub to his subscribestar to see what is up.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I checked out his Subscribestar and it shows the latest post was April 14, in which it states "The most varied scene is done...well writte..." I don't have an account there so I only have that access to the preview of the posts, but from what I read in previous posts he made on that site he has been working on the Consequence system and it's variables since march or possibly before that. So the good news is the game is still in development. Next week I will go ahead and sub to his subscribestar to see what is up.
This gonna be a little while.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes