RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
by what i hear this was the ntr is avoidable? i didnt like the first one mostly cause there wasnt any way to avoid the ntr which i know "why play a ntr game if you dont want ntr" its more the fact the game made your choices up to a certain point rather mute cause at the end even if you chose every 'right' decision you still lost the girl it just caused me to not really want to play again.

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
by what i hear this was the ntr is avoidable? i didnt like the first one mostly cause there wasnt any way to avoid the ntr which i know "why play a ntr game if you dont want ntr" its more the fact the game made your choices up to a certain point rather mute cause at the end even if you chose every 'right' decision you still lost the girl it just caused me to not really want to play again.
I believe once you get to the more open part of the game you just have to interrupt Stewart when you get enter an area (at night) and he does not progress with them. If that doesn't work you can always just save before leaving an area because who he is interacting with is random. Not ideal but it can be done.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
In this game you can end up married to a girl at the end. She might not even be pregnant with a squirrel at the time.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I really wanna see what's new but i don't know if i have it in me to suffer through that combat system again, maybe if i had my old save files then i guess maybe i would but just the flashbacks alone of not being able to move 3 tiles forward without triggering a fight makes me shed my skin xd
I played this game 3 times already and i only plan on doing it twice more in my life, once with my main route where i send the sheep girl to work at that organisation so that Nicole can be corrupted by the squirrel, and once where it's the other way around, although that second playthrough might not happend cause out of the 4 girls the only one i'm interested in is Nicole.

If the endings or even just that last dungeon is released by the end of the year then i'm gonna wait, i subscribed last Christmas when the previous version was released, fuck it i'll do it again, i made an entire SubscribeStar account just so i could pay for this game cause i was in a holiday spirit, which is actually crazy to think about cause every time i'm on that site i feel like i'm about to have everything i've ever owned stolen from me, even my own thoughts. Making that SubcribeStar account felt like i was going out of my way to get robbed.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I really wanna see what's new but i don't know if i have it in me to suffer through that combat system again, maybe if i had my old save files then i guess maybe i would but just the flashbacks alone of not being able to move 3 tiles forward without triggering a fight makes me shed my skin xd
I getcha. If you overplay a game you ruin it for yourself. But I did add sweet blood and scent bombs. They work as a repel and an attract so you have more ability to control the rate of encounters.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I getcha. If you overplay a game you ruin it for yourself. But I did add sweet blood and scent bombs. They work as a repel and an attract so you have more ability to control the rate of encounters.
I really hope you don't fix what i'm about to tell you cause that's the only way i was able to play through the game:

I ran from EVERY. SINGLE. ENCOUNTER. in the game. I LITERALLY didn't kill a single pack of enemies during that 3 playthroughs, only the ones that i needed to kill in order to progress in the story, sure you lose gold when you retreat but i never even bought a single item from anyone so i didn't need that gold in the first place anyways, i don't even know where i can buy those bombs. The only drawback of this "rat strategy" is that the boss fights are 10+ minutes long, but compared to 48 1 minute fights, one really long boss fight is nothing.

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
I really hope you don't fix what i'm about to tell you cause that's the only way i was able to play through the game:

I ran from EVERY. SINGLE. ENCOUNTER. in the game. I LITERALLY didn't kill a single pack of enemies during that 3 playthroughs, only the ones that i needed to kill in order to progress in the story, sure you lose gold when you retreat but i never even bought a single item from anyone so i didn't need that gold in the first place anyways, i don't even know where i can buy those bombs. The only drawback of this "rat strategy" is that the boss fights are 10+ minutes long, but compared to 48 1 minute fights, one really long boss fight is nothing.
Do what I do, use save editor to give them obscene stats. Breeze through em all. Plus all the gold. I'm in it for the smut, not the battles. But that goes for every game on this site so that's not saying anything bad about Obscure~

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
How many levers are there in the storm plant? I've found two and neither of them seem to change anything and I'm at a loss for how to progress. Door behind me locked, and there's an open path down that Bob backs away from with no explanation why or what I need to do.

Nevermind. Upon reloading I saw the door I came in was actually a gated off white door for some reason, so I wasn't checking the top left double doors thinking that was where I came in the first time. Thats what the levers affected.

Last edited:

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
So does the companion we sacrifice to the church near the beginning wind up back in the main party at any point for Stewart to work his magic on or are they kinda eliminated into their own separate storyline (so far they've been tentacled)

Wanna pick the opposite choice if that's the case, initially chose who I wanted squirrel bro to woo thinking maybe he'd show up first at the job I chose girl to do.

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
So does the companion we sacrifice to the church near the beginning wind up back in the main party at any point for Stewart to work his magic on or are they kinda eliminated into their own separate storyline (so far they've been tentacled)

Wanna pick the opposite choice if that's the case, initially chose who I wanted squirrel bro to woo thinking maybe he'd show up first at the job I chose girl to do.
Thought the same

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

They do, later.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes