capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
i'm having an issue with the earth tower and the black boulders not moving
The green orbs in the beginning, depending on which side the circle sigil is on, either the black or gold boulders move. Hitting one witch undo's the other.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
edit:
so i got 2 endings so far.

spoilers for endings

first ending was tiffany getting pregnant and starting the squirrel religion and then sneaking her son into MC's moms room at the end.

then the reverse, steward gets mom pregnant, then squirrel brother sneaks into tiffany's room and NTR's.

is there any more ending, like a steward gets both gets pregnant or an ending where MC gets the girls?

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
edit:
so i got 2 endings so far.

spoilers for endings

first ending was tiffany getting pregnant and starting the squirrel religion and then sneaking her son into MC's moms room at the end.

then the reverse, steward gets mom pregnant, then squirrel brother sneaks into tiffany's room and NTR's.

is there any more ending, like a steward gets both gets pregnant or an ending where MC gets the girls?
No happy ending MC however if you do I think it was tent 4 Tiffany and Tent 5(last tent where he offers to pick mom's tent) Mom
The ending is pretty much NTR getting both and MC I guess getting a village girl having and living with her and daughters in seclusion hoping to bring human males back while village is full of squirrels or something like that
Was hoping for Tiffany ending to have an option where MC gets her however sort of lame that no matter the choice mom helps brother get her

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
crap, i only have saves at the fifth tent, since i thought it would be there where branches split. any one got a save at tent 4?

or at tent 5 that already has it setup for steward harem ending?

scratch that. with the no enemy mod. i'm already about to clear the game.

edit: well harem ending was anti climatic. was hoping village girl wife would somehow get NTR'd too. best ending was the mom pregnant ending. she helps in cucking tifanny when she looked like she was going to be safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Just finished the game, thank's to throwawayacc guide and save. I really enjoyed it, for NTR it was good. I mostly played it for the mom NTR route/ending which wasn't dissapointing at all. The only thing i saw as a flaw was the MC's whole reaction to it. It felt like he couldn't give a shit about what happened to his mom or Tiffany. Other then that i really enjoyed it. Hope your next game has similiar element's again.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Just finished the game, thank's to throwawayacc guide and save. I really enjoyed it, for NTR it was good. I mostly played it for the mom NTR route/ending which wasn't dissapointing at all. The only thing i saw as a flaw was the MC's whole reaction to it. It felt like he couldn't give a shit about what happened to his mom or Tiffany. Other then that i really enjoyed it. Hope your next game has similiar element's again.
Hi, How many NTR endings does it have?
I got an ntr ending.
I chose {spoiler warning}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
is there any way to not have Tiffany cucked? you beat the game and your squirrel brother takes her. The mom is bitch

• Angry

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
How do u get the number 8 scene? It says leave the girls but where do I go? when i go outside it doesnt trigger the meanwhile?

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I facepalm your facepalm greenp. It's a legitimate question and since I don't see a guide I have to ask if it is actually possible and how you would get it.

• Angry

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Obscure sorry to say, but art introduced monster/bestiality to the game. In text-only rival was quite abstract. Now it is not. How about making some switch to disable his art or sth ?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Obscure sorry to say, but art introduced monster/bestiality to the game. In text-only rival was quite abstract. Now it is not. How about making some switch to disable his art or sth ?
Well... Monster was always there. The option to conceal that which is happening, that you have allowed to happen, is somewhat contrary to the game concept.

But that is not a terrible suggestion.

I'll have to think about it.

Reactions: goditseb and greenp

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
There are happy endings in other NTRs like Treasure Hunter Mai, Arms Devicer, I believe there's one in other Circle Gyu games. I was just asking whether it was indeed possible not that I wouldn't play if there wasn't. Also you gotta admit the mom was legit out of line on that.

Jun 6, 2017
There are happy endings in other NTRs like Treasure Hunter Mai, Arms Devicer, I believe there's one in other Circle Gyu games. I was just asking whether it was indeed possible not that I wouldn't play if there wasn't.
There are exceptions, sure. I just find it a little odd to even expect a happy ending option in this genre. It's the same reason I always cringe when someone who likes NTR goes into a more vanilla game and ask about NTR. It's awful whichever way you lean. But I get that you weren't asking for that and just wanted to know if the game had that path. Don't wanna come off as a complete dick.

However! This I HAVE TO disagree with. :p
Also you gotta admit the mom was legit out of line on that.
That was the only ending that had any OOMPH in it. Had that proper NTR sting.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes