Dec 30, 2017
Just a quick question, how do I get the real relics, I got the sword relic but all the rest are just minor relics, I lnow one of them was a Whip Relic, are all of them Weapon Relics, and if so how do I get them, I can't find the real Jennifer and can't continue.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Just a quick question, how do I get the real relics, I got the sword relic but all the rest are just minor relics, I lnow one of them was a Whip Relic, are all of them Weapon Relics, and if so how do I get them, I can't find the real Jennifer and can't continue.
If my memory doesn't fail me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing you gotta be careful about is that I think if you believe a story that is incorrect, you might lock yourself out from being able to get the true relic.

Dec 30, 2017
If my memory doesn't fail me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing you gotta be careful about is that I think if you believe a story that is incorrect, you might lock yourself out from being able to get the true relic.
Thanks, I'll try those, no fear of locking myself out, I have extra saves before every tent night and before every Library (actually I should post the books that give spells here).

Angmir

May 29, 2017
When can we expect public version ? There seems to be an update on Patreon and Subscribestar. Its update to 2nd game right ?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
When can we expect public version ? There seems to be an update on Patreon and Subscribestar. Its update to 2nd game right ?
The update is too small. I want to keep player fatigue to a minimum.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Obscure I saw Patreon info about Steam. Well, I suggest ON/OFF switch for best1al1ty/m0nst3r. Eventually censoring them.
TBH. Adding art to SL is only one example I remember that made game less nice. I mean, in text-only gamesquirrel wasn't that monster-like. It was rather allegory. With the art, it is animal-like. Which is no go for me. So, easiest move is on/off switch of showing m0nst3r sex images or not.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, okay. No worries man. I really think you did a great job with SL I, as limited as it was, it did the NTR stuff pretty much perfectly. Sequels are always hard, but I've got faith you'll pull through :)

I get that it's hard to do because you have patrons and you feel you need to make content for them, but don't forget to take time sometimes to come to rest. Everyone has bad days or days that they feel they didn't accomplish too much, it happens.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Dunno, the demo for the second game has no sexual content as of yet but fuck was it fun, all I can say is that the Welsh are there and they want to fuck sheep. Good 20 minute chuckle before the secks.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Why i can't save ? I've been playing for a while, i found the squirrel just now, but i can't save anymore and i don't know why

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Like after Christmas yeah.
I've played through the update and the only issue I've encountered was where Stewart walks towards Nicole the conversation just didn't open after trying 2 more times I gave up switched over to Heather which worked fine and after that it worked fine with Nicole too so not too sure what happened might've been RPGMakerMV.

Just an afterthrough I'm assuming you're adding non-ntr path/option to the game considering the whole getting acquainted or not with Stewart?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Okay, think I got the glitch worked out. It didn't show up when I was testing it, but that scene wound up with two events trying to run simultaneously.

Reduced and/or delayed NTR. We have to follow the entropic NTR principal. There are rules.

Maybe I can get some art for next month and I can open a new thread.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes