Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Same content. But hey, if you think the game is good wishlist it anyway.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
Will the Steam Release ever get any new content in updates?
Or are we buying the finished game as it is, anyway.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Will the Steam Release ever get any new content in updates?
Or are we buying the finished game as it is, anyway.
Probably just the finished game as is...
Tell you what. I'm gonna make a stupid promise. If the game sells 200 copies, I'll go back and fortify the sprite sex scenes, in the endings and the college arc.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
OK, great.
Also, Steam doesn't tell us, and it's obviously your choice whether to release it or not, but what's the Price you're listing it for?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
OK, great.
Also, Steam doesn't tell us, and it's obviously your choice whether to release it or not, but what's the Price you're listing it for?
Gonna go for $9.99. Any lower and discounts don't mean anything. I've been told to never go for less then 15$, but I did make this game fast and it is kinda short.

Reactions: Callandor

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
There's save games in the comment section. You gotta look it up.
i read them and tested one but it didn't appeared on my list when i choosed "continue" it was the 11 & 12.. none of them worked.

And i haven't see a Gallery to unlock..

also this game about combat, the only ones that really worth it are the Boss battles..

if not, the machine 9.8/10 times choose "escape" so you... win?

Reactions: greenp

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
It's a little goofy but you can escape every optional battle and complete the game.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Funny thing.

Whenever you play a RPGmaker game with random battles it picks a number of steps you can take without triggering a battle.

When you win a fight it resets and randomizes the number of steps.

When you run from a fight it resets the number of steps without randomizing the number.

So like in my game, where it's average of 45 steps (I wanted an average 2 fights to a floor) between fights, You roll a 1-90. And if you pull a 3, and you keep running away you keep resetting to 3.

Did you know that was how that worked? I sure didn't know that was how that worked when I started.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
still wish you could play the Squirrel instead and do netori as that is rare for games
Me too. I wish you could do it in the second game maybe as an optional way to play the game. It really sucks we probably won't be able to. Obscure Do you really not think you could perhaps make it an option to decide who you play as? Or maybe make it so that you can play both with both having different times (example: Play as the hero that goes in a dungeon alone to save the squirrel and some girl and then play as the squirrel while being trapped in the dungeon, trying to find a way to seduce the girl or something like that)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Making alternate storylines would just make the updates take longer. I don't want to be rude but I've never really understood why people go into a thread about a NTR game asking for non-NTR routes/options.

• Angry
Reactions: byran47 and greenp

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Making alternate storylines would just make the updates take longer. I don't want to be rude but I've never really understood why people go into a thread about a NTR game asking for non-NTR routes/options.
wasn't asking for non-ntr just a different kind of ntr, netori were we play the one doing the stealing and from what I have seen most only ask if their is a non-ntr route not for them but even for those that do so what they might like the game maker/artist and hope he would make a non-ntr.(don't get me wrong I know their are some who go crazy over a game that is obviously straight ntr but you guys act like it is a sin to ask a simple question or make a simple statement)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Netorare and netori might have the same abbreviation, but they're two completely different things. One is submissive while the other is dominant. One gets humiliated, the other humiliates. For me, it would be two completely different games, which, as I said, would increase development time.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Netorare and netori might have the same abbreviation, but they're two completely different things. One is submissive while the other is dominant. One gets humiliated, the other humiliates. For me, it would be two completely different games, which, as I said, would increase development time.
??? netorare isn't about submissive it is about having the one you love stolen from you it wouldn't matter if the MC(one being stolen from) was submissive and let it happen, fought back or went to kill them

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes