Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
accidentally cleaned out my saves since the last update. anything worth replaying for? not to sound lazy, but does anyone have an almost max save?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
accidentally cleaned out my saves since the last update. anything worth replaying for? not to sound lazy, but does anyone have an almost max save?
You're better off just waiting for the next update from what I recall it was more or less 1 scene for the character that was left off with the cult/religion people. Meanwhile next update is claimed to be bigger. If you do want to see that scene I know I uploaded save games that were near end of previous update and you can just continue from there.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
You're better off just waiting for the next update from what I recall it was more or less 1 scene for the character that was left off with the cult/religion people. Meanwhile next update is claimed to be bigger. If you do want to see that scene I know I uploaded save games that were near end of previous update and you can just continue from there.
I appreciate it but like you said I think I'll wait. The only thing I'm disappointed in is not having my old saves at each H scene. I may have to replay just to get those back.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I appreciate it but like you said I think I'll wait. The only thing I'm disappointed in is not having my old saves at each H scene. I may have to replay just to get those back.
There are a couple of saves in this comment section with all the H scenes. No idea which page. I may post mine and help ypu out, but I'm busy now.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
There are a couple of saves in this comment section with all the H scenes. No idea which page. I may post mine and help ypu out, but I'm busy now.
Thanks, I ended up doing just that. (Page 18) As this game doesn't have a gallery, can you or anyone else confirm that these are all of the scenes? I understand that there are a number of "meanwhile" scenes. I was a bit perfectionist back when I played.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks, I ended up doing just that. (Page 18) As this game doesn't have a gallery, can you or anyone else confirm that these are all of the scenes? I understand that there are a number of "meanwhile" scenes. I was a bit perfectionist back when I played.
There are 2 type of scenes tent ones which if I recall correctly are the saves you mentioned and come with images and library scenes which are I guess pixilated and are located somewhere in those towers. As for the final and ending scenes which are pixilated they depend which tents you pick on the last 2 choices. It's sort of a meanwhile this is happening while MC travels alone and a ending scene.
Personally I found the harem ending to make most sense while mom one I found it rather disappointing then again this game doesn't give you much of an ending choice.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
There are 2 type of scenes tent ones which if I recall correctly are the saves you mentioned and come with images and library scenes which are I guess pixilated and are located somewhere in those towers. As for the final and ending scenes which are pixilated they depend which tents you pick on the last 2 choices. It's sort of a meanwhile this is happening while MC travels alone and a ending scene.
Personally I found the harem ending to make most sense while mom one I found it rather disappointing then again this game doesn't give you much of an ending choice.
Right. Interestingly, the endings where you are with one of them you are cucked, but the ending where they both leave you you are not. Maybe there could have been variations to the endings so that somehow you could make any of them ntr or not. Even if its something as simple as in the harem ending, you can choose to lock your door and if you don't a squirrel gets in. What do you think?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah. Here are the saves for the ending (After beating/talking down the lich)

12 is the Mother Ending
13 is the Harem Ending
14 is the Tiffany Ending

The other saves included are something regarding the scenes, but maybe not all of them.

1: Before you meet Tiffany
2: Another copy of an ending?
3: First Tent Scene
4: Second Tent Scene
5: Before you deliver the scholar back. Give the scholar to the weapons shop in town.This leads to a tavern scene with Tiffany x Stewart and the third tent scene.
6: Water Tower Library Scene
7: Final Tent Scene (Stewart slept with Tiffany first)
8: After you leave Stewart and the girls (Before reading the books)
9: Before you retrieve some relics ("Meanwhile" scenes)
10: Before Final Boss for some ending
11: Final Tent Scene (Stewart slept with mom first)
Here's the post with saves if anyone else wanted it.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The ending after lich fight where either the mom or tiffany get it on with the mcs squirrel brother, it just blacks out the room and you don't see what happens
That's normal. It just leaves the sounds effects and you're left to your imagination about what happens.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
@Obscure

is suirrel leg 2 gonna feature ntr and a furry friend??

i played the test for version 2, title said children of the nut lol what does it mean??

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes