TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
??? netorare isn't about submissive it is about having the one you love stolen from you it wouldn't matter if the MC(one being stolen from) was submissive and let it happen, fought back or went to kill them
At the end of the day, as the MC you lose your loved one to someone better/hotter/more alpha/... than you. I would call that submissive, whether you allow it or not. You are not doing the fucking, you're getting fucked over.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
At the end of the day, as the MC you lose your loved one to someone better/hotter/more alpha/... than you. I would call that submissive, whether you allow it or not. You are not doing the fucking, you're getting fucked over.
netorare still isn't about being submissive buddy whether you consider someone who has their loved one stolen being submissive or not. Though I question whether you know what submissive means as you think they are submissive even if they fight back just because they are still getting fucked over.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's not really an update, you get some combat with your main party and church girl gets an H-scene.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Obscure also has all PNGs in optimized version, so public release could be also smaller.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I feel that the Updates are rather short and without much content, especially after about two months between each release.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
I feel that the Updates are rather short and without much content, especially after about two months between each release.
It has been mentioned that while this Update took a while for not much content, the next one, in a few months, will possess most of the remaining game, with only another update to add the ending.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
It has been mentioned that while this Update took a while for not much content, the next one, in a few months, will possess most of the remaining game, with only another update to add the ending.
Will wait for that Update and support if true

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Can anyone explain me who 'Kimmy' is in the first game? I have no idea why she's in my team in one of the saves I have gotten from here.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
So is the woman you marry in the Harem ending someone from the game or just a random NPC, thought it was (Spacing on her name but not your mom) but the eye color was wrong.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes