CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Okay, think I got the glitch worked out. It didn't show up when I was testing it, but that scene wound up with two events trying to run simultaneously.

Reduced and/or delayed NTR. We have to follow the entropic NTR principal. There are rules.

Maybe I can get some art for next month and I can open a new thread.
I don't understand. Is it about part 2?
"Reduced and/or delayed NTR. We have to follow the entropic NTR principal. There are rules." which means ?

New thread for what, part 2?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand. Is it about part 2?
"Reduced and/or delayed NTR. We have to follow the entropic NTR principal. There are rules." which means ?

New thread for what, part 2?
Squirrel Legacy II got a new update. You now have THE OPTION to interfere in Stu getting to know (one of) the girl(s).

And yes, I assume he would want to make a new thread for Squirrel Legacy II rather than putting the discussion in the tread for Squirrel Legacy I.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hmm, Obscure maybe consider trying to ask an artist, to make non-best1al1ty art. Squirrel could be sth like big shadow, non lighten figure, big, fucking girl's ass. Two nice results:
- more artistic. Squirrel could be sth like metaphor. More creepy.
- no best1al1ty for larger audience is sth good itself.

EDIT:
Not sure if should it be `English`. Just wondering. 1577656541974.png

Map design mistake?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: GFX assets pixel-identical optimized: (auto delete in 7 days)
- according to this guide. 255-->187 megabyte reduction !

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
In SL2 I am stuck after rescuing fury one. She is at home. Redhead at her home too. Now what ? How to move the story ? Fury woman just refused giving soap recipe. I clicked everything :(
Savegame included.

Lairdwombat

Nov 29, 2018
In SL2 I am stuck after rescuing fury one. She is at home. Redhead at her home too. Now what ? How to move the story ? Fury woman just refused giving soap recipe. I clicked everything :(
Savegame included.
try the big church in between the sheep and the Irish

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Somehow, mod author managed to make an even shittier game, damage sponges are NOT good content

Damn garbage with unskippable combat

Last edited:

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
Somehow, mod author managed to make an even shittier game, damage sponges are NOT good content

Damn garbage with unskippable combat
Yeah, the combat was a snore fest in the last one, and it's not any better here. I just use a save editor to skip that aspect in the vast majority of RPGmaker games.

Onto the new game.

Typo in the opening narration by Bob. Should be "I'll never have to work as a merchant again." I thought the bit with Heather deciding to shave herself was neat, if a bit heavy-handed to show it all at once. The feral Welshman leader's attitude is kinda strange, at least have him threaten to take her in front of her beloved or something. As is, it feels like a contrived video game rescue set-up ("Aha, I have captured you now but will just wait patiently for your rescuer to arrive"). On map design, not a big fan of the unmarked jump spots (in the Irish quarter and the broken bridge in the Welshman fort- I have the same complaint about the conveyor belts in the factory, as it's annoying for some to move and some not to without any visual indicator); there should really be a visual indicator that we can jump there. Also really don't like the weird doorway things on the roof of aforementioned fort. I circled them in the attached image. The Welshman not reacting to Bob's presence until he rescues Heather is goofy, as is the Welshman lord ignoring them in the room. It's possible to get trapped on the roof of the Welshman fort if you let your companions get in the way of the guards, as in the attached image.

Jumping ahead to Stewart's return, it's a bit jarring how quickly he gets the two NPC's to suck his dick; is he supposed to be using pheremones or what? I do like that you're trying to build-up to the NTR with the heroines (although I think the Bob-won't-marry-Nicole thing should be brought up prior to her spilling her guts to the rape squirrel), although the near total lack of content in the current version (0.2) is disappointing. Rather than wait for art, I think more sprite scenes and text-only descriptive scenes would be good. The library scenes in the first game were, in my opinion, way better than the tent scenes. So much of the eroticism for NTR is in the characters and the situation, neither of which require art.

Squrrel Fucker 9000.png

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yetan41 how do you `skip` fight with save editor?
I have special plugin that causes all fights won, some of them before their start.
Obscure has some mapping problems. Hidden base entrance is not hidden from MC, why doesn't he help the player?
Some locations, like buildings, have not any road leading to them.
Jumping ahead to Stewart's return, it's a bit jarring how quickly he gets the two NPC's to suck his dick; is he supposed to be using pheremones or what? I do like that you're trying to build-up to the NTR with the heroines (although I think the Bob-won't-marry-Nicole thing should be brought up prior to her spilling her guts to the rape squirrel), although the near total lack of content in the current version (0.2) is disappointing. Rather than wait for art, I think more sprite scenes and text-only descriptive scenes would be good. The library scenes in the first game were, in my opinion, way better than the tent scenes. So much of the eroticism for NTR is in the characters and the situation, neither of which require art.
I agree. Well, Stewart is PUA, so random girl sucked his rod after maybe 1h since they met. She is just village's s***.
I think the author had some content he removed and made different one.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Soooooo ....

All you can achive is see steward get blown by the "other" Sheepgirl ?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Soooooo ....

All you can achive is see steward get blown by the "other" Sheepgirl ?
The other one would be the Redheads mum can't remember her name at the moment

Attached save files from all the scenes I could find so far
11 - Redhead
12 - sheep

Reactions: Angmir

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Obscure I loaded above saveand Steward is bilocated. Both redhead gives hime blowjob AND he stands near sheep girl's house.

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
Yetan41 how do you `skip` fight with save editor?
I have special plugin that causes all fights won, some of them before their start.
Obscure has some mapping problems. Hidden base entrance is not hidden from MC, why doesn't he help the player?
Some locations, like buildings, have not any road leading to them.

I agree. Well, Stewart is PUA, so random girl sucked his rod after maybe 1h since they met. She is just village's s***.
I think the author had some content he removed and made different one.
Sorry, I don't actually skip them. Just boost my character's stats using a save editor so that the combats are super quick.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
If my memory doesn't fail me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing you gotta be careful about is that I think if you believe a story that is incorrect, you might lock yourself out from being able to get the true relic.
Wait wheres the sword relic? I have all relics (lyre, dagger, whip)but that.

Last edited:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Hey Obscure ! Big fan of your last game and now a small contributor to your stuff. Will you add more actual art in this one? Will we see.... Say the mother/sheep with an actual short image perhaps if we go near and talk to the near by npc blocking the way? It would be cool if you would have an image for every background character that gets fucked by Stewart with a climax in one panel and more content for the main few waifus you get around? Will you maybe give us an option to play as Stewart later in the game? It would be amazing if you could choose between the blondie and the squirrel! Maybe make some sort of puzzles and side quests as Stewart that if solved he gets laid or seduces the waifus?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Obscure ! Big fan of your last game and now a small contributor to your stuff. Will you add more actual art in this one? Will we see.... Say the mother/sheep with an actual short image perhaps if we go near and talk to the near by npc blocking the way? It would be cool if you would have an image for every background character that gets fucked by Stewart with a climax in one panel and more content for the main few waifus you get around? Will you maybe give us an option to play as Stewart later in the game? It would be amazing if you could choose between the blondie and the squirrel! Maybe make some sort of puzzles and side quests as Stewart that if solved he gets laid or seduces the waifus?
For some reason, this game only makes 50$ a month, so I think we should just be happy we get any kind of art at all.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
^^^This, Obscure's in the obscure art territory, and I believe he uses the money on an artist... so unless you know some wealthy benefactors then I don't think we're getting NPC art pieces just for the hell of it...

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes