Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
So from what I can gather there is at least 1 furry friend in the game so far as well as NTR so we're safe on those fronts. If I'm not mistaken Children of the NUT is the name of the cult/eco-terrorist group activist group that the MC is a part of.

Oct 4, 2018
When I think about the vast cornucopia of fetishes that mankind has discovered and shared, being cucked by a giant squirrel is most definitely not on that list. I don't know what's wrong with you, but can I offer some different fetishes to consider?
this is the funniest comment ive ever read. Referring to the collection of fetishes as a cornucopia took me all the way out. Thank you.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
About Squirrel Legacy 1

The game is pretty hot, it feature a Giant Squirrel which many people may be uncomfortable with(his dead black eyes didn't help) so I guess it qualifies as a Ugly Bastard type of thing.

The game itself is kind of short, there is like 5 dungeons and you only need to pass each one twice, that and the obnoxious cooking mechanic lead me to think the initial project was much bigger. For these who don't have played the game, cooking is a mechanic in which you can grab ingredients in the map to cook a few recipes, each one can temporarily boost your status and they are quite overpowered, like doubling the HP of your party, increase damage or granting regeneration of stamina per turn for one party member however in practice you will find yourself reading a message like "you don't have any fish/meat/etc" cause the recipes aren't listed anywhere so you don't know what goes into what until you try and get it right and it may take a while to get it right; it would be a lot better if a NPC would tell what goes into each recipe.

The puzzles in the game are fairly straight forward however there is one that nearly drove me nuts(no pun intended). For some reason my PC wasn't playing sound in this game then when I get to the valve puzzle, which rely only on sound it was like a random game to me. The switchs in the game have a 'click' message that appear when you active them, if you can add that into the valve puzzle I think many more people would be happy. I've seen many people complain about the monsters being invisible in the map, to me that is only a problem when you get stuck in a section.

The three endings are hot and I think it fits well with the personality of each character, I had a lot of fun with the game specially because of little details like the library scenes and the inn(unfortunaly the inn isn't so necessary in the game so many people may miss it) even the Lich fight was fun and honestly quite fitting for the whole 'Legendary Hero' thing.

Overhall I would strongly recommend the game if you are into Ugly Bastard NTR, but only if your computer can play the sounds of the game otherwise you may get frustated

Apr 21, 2020
Not satisfying, there is no cg for ending.
3 ending or more but there is really not worth it.

You can't even enjoy these because lack of cg.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Not satisfying, there is no cg for ending.
3 ending or more but there is really not worth it.

You can't even enjoy these because lack of cg.
I would say use your imagination ^^
However it is true that the game was finished quite fast so no real reason to cry about it.

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
Progress update from Patreon:
Apr 21 at 6:05pm
Further Delays.

The dating frame work is done. Content for the dating frame work is 40% complete.
I was expecting that the machinery would be the sticking point. It is not. It is the content.
The May 5th release is not going to happen.
The large portraits for the girls are done.
Two more art sections "The fall and rise of the Welsh" and "He has his Mother's eyes" are commissioned.
Work will continue.
In the comments he says the next update is "Soon(TM). "

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Progress update from Patreon:

In the comments he says the next update is "Soon(TM). "
And is that a problem? Unless you're actively supporting him and you consider it is too expensive, I think we should have a bit more patience. Yes, that is some mud on his character, but I suppose since it hasn't happened before it shouldn't be a re-occurring event. In case it happens again and he can't hold his word, I think it's safe to say whoever supports him won't do it anymore and he can except less future add ups to his project funds.

I think we should be patient for now. He is one man and the art is commissioned, not done by him (Which is always a big downside to the creator and I believe the creator should always strike to try his hand at it, even if it's horrible at first.)

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
And is that a problem?
Never said it was. I got curious, checked the thread and saw zero updates, checked Patreon, saw an update that hadn't been crossposted here.

In regards to this not happening before, my recollection is that the final ending update for SL1 was delayed to some extent waiting on the art. Which is a shame, since the art isn't that good and the vast bulk of the eroticism from the first came from the context. Those text-less library scenes were great.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Obscure said on his Patreon wayyyyy back when Children of the NUT was in .1 that he wanted to wait until he had something substantial before putting something on F95 and I agree, I've been playing every release and there's not a ton of content all in all and all having it on F95 would do is have a thread full of "next release when" "no content, skip" and "yeah 117mb? Someone get me when it's on the .8 release" And believe me, unless you were head over heels in love with SL then you're REALLY not missing much. It's pretty funny tho so there's that.

Bandit42600

Mar 2, 2018
the post:
Frustrated, confounded and burnt out. Changing gears to finish up some polish on Squirrel Legacy 1.

Chances are that I am stymied by wanting the Squirrel Legacy 2 to be better. I should just remind myself what it exactly is that it has to be better than. Get a handle on the scale of what I am doing here

Reactions: helllover
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes