Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Finished the game until the end for all 3 routes and I gotta say, this was pretty good!

The game itself was very straightforward, which I liked. Not as much bullshit in finding items and talking to people. The tent scenes and the hidden NTR parts with the sprite animations at the tavern and libraries were very nice.
As other people have been saying, the climax was kind of unexpected/disappointing. However, I personally found it funny because the game was never really serious from the start. In the flashbacks with the other heroes, the encounters were super straight forward and never meant to be taken seriously. In one of them, the girl is literally referred to as a penis-warmer. This kind of anticlimactic ending just adds to the humor throughout the game, in my opinion.

If you don't have the patience of playing through until the end, here's a short summary of the endings (and what happens after you leave because that's different too):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I liked the game. Obscure had an idea and he stuck with it to the end, without trying to deviate and add in more and more stuff. That's a sign of a reliable game developer.
Looking forward to Squirrel Legacy II!
What do you think? Is Tiffany really going to meet with Jack again in new adventure?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
What do you think? Is Tiffany really going to meet with Jack again in new adventure?
Probably not. Play a bit of Squirrel Legacy II and you'll probably get a good idea of where it's going. Decent game so far. No substantial sex scenes yet but it's building up...

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
After the Fire Tower is the smithy and the evening at the bar.
Extra scene is when you nap in the Lich's Castle.
I also nicked some arts from the second game for the two more serious birth scenes.
So uhm.... no actual scene there, just them leaving?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Any way to not be cucked or are both girls stolen no matter what

Both girls are stolen no matter what, possibly by different people.
The main rat will always steal at least one of the girls.

If the rat steals only one of the girls, the rat's child will steal the other one at the end epilogue.
The real "good" ending is if the rat takes both of the girls because that ending is probably the least heartbreaking imo

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018

Both girls are stolen no matter what, possibly by different people.
The main rat will always steal at least one of the girls.

If the rat steals only one of the girls, the rat's child will steal the other one at the end epilogue.
The real "good" ending is if the rat takes both of the girls because that ending is probably the least heartbreaking imo
So let him take the princess so the son takes the mom. No mom whore pimping your girl out

Horalover

May 7, 2017
So let him take the princess so the son takes the mom. No mom whore pimping your girl out
The MC doesn't get any of the girls in any of the endings. The RAT's son will get whoever big rat doesn't take.
So yes, you get cucked in the end no matter what.
For clarification, I don't think the MC ever has sex with their mom, only the princess.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The MC doesn't get any of the girls in any of the endings. The RAT's son will get whoever big rat doesn't take.
So yes, you get cucked in the end no matter what.
For clarification, I don't think the MC ever has sex with their mom, only the princess.
So best way to make yourself feel better is not get close to the princess save your poor naïve heart and be a mommas boy

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
So best way to make yourself feel better is not get close to the princess save your poor naïve heart and be a mommas boy
Nah, in the third ending it seems you've at least been married and have some kids, altho' one of them is a boy and it's implied he'll be cucked like his father once he grows up, so see it as you may.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Nah, in the third ending it seems you've at least been married and have some kids, altho' one of them is a boy and it's implied he'll be cucked like his father once he grows up, so see it as you may.
Let's be honest hard to be cucked if there are no women around unless if you count the 2nd child. Overall humanity is done ... sort of making the squirrel the true villain of the game?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes