Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Obscure
Well, i've tested your SL2 and its a nice setting so far.
Has this RPG-Engine an autosave option you could build in? If you lose a fight you often have to repeat some annoying things. The random fight encounters are nice and necessary for leveling ok. But they are annoying because of hard randomization especially at the start in the welsh castle. Groups of 4 enemies are hard enough but sometimes there are 5 spawns and this is to much for the starting 2 guys rescue team. This makes the game pogress over time unhandy and not everybody plays your game for his love for grinding EXP. In part 1 there was the ability to retreat from the fights if necessary why is this not available anymore? This would make the flow easier and fights lesser annoying.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Obscure
In part 1 there was the ability to retreat from the fights if necessary why is this not available anymore? This would make the flow easier and fights lesser annoying.
You can run, it just costs money. Also, I agree that the fights are pretty grindy at times. However, and don't tattle on me, I use a save editor to jack my STR and DEF so I can realistically just one-click my way through the fights to get to the story.

Reactions: drone4of2

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
You can run, it just costs money. Also, I agree that the fights are pretty grindy at times. However, and don't tattle on me, I use a save editor to jack my STR and DEF so I can realistically just one-click my way through the fights to get to the story.
An even better option is to use cheat plugin I know it's on GitHub somewhere which allows you to off enemies with click of a button same with money etc just sad that it doesn't have the option to disable those annoying RNG encounters.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The combat suffers from most early RPG combats; you don't have a lot of tools at your disposal so there's not a lot of variety to battles. I enjoy the class system enough that I haven't cheated combat here though (as opposed to SL1). I would say that the encounter rate generally seems kinda high.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Yeah. Here are the saves for the ending (After beating/talking down the lich)

12 is the Mother Ending
13 is the Harem Ending
14 is the Tiffany Ending

The other saves included are something regarding the scenes, but maybe not all of them.

1: Before you meet Tiffany
2: Another copy of an ending?
3: First Tent Scene
4: Second Tent Scene
5: Before you deliver the scholar back. Give the scholar to the weapons shop in town.This leads to a tavern scene with Tiffany x Stewart and the third tent scene.
6: Water Tower Library Scene
7: Final Tent Scene (Stewart slept with Tiffany first)
8: After you leave Stewart and the girls (Before reading the books)
9: Before you retrieve some relics ("Meanwhile" scenes)
10: Before Final Boss for some ending
11: Final Tent Scene (Stewart slept with mom first)
Are this all the sex scenes?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Are this all the sex scenes?
I think it's technically missing two small ones. In #5, there is a variant of the Mom x Stewart. There also might be another library scene I think (#6 is the final one iirc)
From what I recall, this is a list of the sex scenes:
- Meeting Tiffany
- Tent/Camping Scenes (4 in total. Depends on whether you go with Tiffany or Mom)
- Library Scenes (I think only 2 are "sex" scenes)
- Tavern Scene (2 variants)
- Meanwhile Scenes (After you return home. Depending on who Stewart has slept with, these scenes will change)
- Ending Scenes (3 Endings)

Reactions: Swagylord1337

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I think he's still producing it. His Patreon page got nuked because Stewart is a squirrel and Patreon doesn't condone bestiality. However, his subscribestar account is still active and he still seems to do the monthly updates
Would really like to see the ending to SL2.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
I think he's still producing it. His Patreon page got nuked because Stewart is a squirrel and Patreon doesn't condone bestiality. However, his subscribestar account is still active and he still seems to do the monthly updates
Would really like to see the ending to SL2.
Damn, I saw he posted that he was pausing Patreon. Is subscribestar a better way to support him? He's historically been pretty spotty on patreon.

trytytka

May 31, 2019
I really like this setting, are there any other ntr games where your girl(s) are taken by non humans? I'm also looking forward to make acquaintance with certain bunny :3

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes