cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I just wonder has there been any update since then. SubscribeStar is broken for me can’t see any updates from creators since start of April.
Last one I see for this was on March 8th

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wow. This ending is grimmer than the result of a potential third world war. Fuck that. Im killing every small mammal i can get my hands on from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
What does the mom's "Coddle" special ability actually do? It appeared to make the son and mom with matching halves of a broken heart symbol on their status, a "Mute Box" over the son, and an angry fire elemental looking thing over the mom's head, but it only lasted like one round. What is it?

And by the way, I tried searching for this answer before asking, but y'all have actually used the word "coddle" about a bajillion times in your conversations in this thread.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Lmao, my head hurts on this one. If you want a happy end, I can make it for you. just see the spoilers down here

After any of the endings, Stewart produces offsprings with sterile capabilities, Assuming every squirrel we see at the true end are his direct descendants, All of them should be sterile due to Chromosomal difference similar to how mules exist, donkeys and horses can breed but their offsprings, the mule, cannot. Henceforth the Extinction of Stewart's race unless he actually finds another abomination female.

Reactions: Heartbeat

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
I didn't like this game. No matter what you choose the ending is sad for the hero. You keep the girlfriend with you and at the end the son of the squirrel and mom well.. takes forcibly.. the girlfriend while the mom makes sure the hero isn't there to save the girlfriend till it's to late. There is no happy 'hero saves the girlfriend' ending.

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
I didn't like this game. No matter what you choose the ending is sad for the hero. You keep the girlfriend with you and at the end the son of the squirrel and mom well.. takes forcibly.. the girlfriend while the mom makes sure the hero isn't there to save the girlfriend till it's to late. There is no happy 'hero saves the girlfriend' ending.
Eh...?? There is a third end were he has a family with wife and two kids...imho is see that as a good end.
Both, princess and mother have to be taken by the squirrel for this end.

It is a NTR game. It is nearly a miracle that Obscure even made that third end "nice" for the hero.

• Hey there
Reactions: potspipe

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Eh...?? There is a third end were he has a family with wife and two kids...imho is see that as a good end.
Both, princess and mother have to be taken by the squirrel for this end.

It is a NTR game. It is nearly a miracle that Obscure even made that third end "nice" for the hero.
how does the squirrel take both? the best ending I got was pursuing the boss into the portal and the game ending just like that. basically the hero isn't around to see or know of his fiance and mother's betrayal

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
how does the squirrel take both? the best ending I got was pursuing the boss into the portal and the game ending just like that. basically the hero isn't around to see or know of his fiance and mother's betrayal
It is easy to achieve: both womens have to be "visited" by stewart during the tent phases up to were both have at least one time sex

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Don't hate the player hate the game homie! Imma keep on bustin NUTS! :LOL:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
it isnt even your nuts mister squirrel its your babies nuts a litteral child squirrel ends up with the girl friend and the mom wants this to happen.
Imma keep it real. I have zero interest in a retarded looking NTR game about squirrel abominations so you don't need to explain it to me. I just popped off because I saw a squirrel.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes