ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
anyone can please explain the route step by step about how to follow the harem route, im sorry but the "just make them both have sex with the damn rodent" is to flat of explanation if you asking me what i have to do? which options i have to choose?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
anyone can please explain the route step by step about how to follow the harem route, im sorry but the "just make them both have sex with the damn rodent" is to flat of explanation if you asking me what i have to do? which options i have to choose?
As far as I recall only the last 2 tent decisions affect the ending if you choose to do the first blonde one then mom on the last one it ends as a harem, while if you choose to do the same one for both or it's that girl ending
can't remember if it has to be blonde then mom in that order however I know it worked at least.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Like cgasper said, it has to do with the vaginal sex scenes, namely the 3rd and 4th tent scenes. For the harem ending you need to have one of them happen to one girl and the other one to the other.

Worth mentioning that to get one of relics that allow you to make one of the endgame weapons, you need to leave the 4th tent scene for the squirrel to choose his partner, and he will always choose whatever girl he had the most scenes with before this point. So if you want to get the harem ending and be a completionist that gets all the lategame weapons, you need to do the 1st and 2nd scenes with one girl, then do the 3rd one with the other, that way the squirrel will pick the first girl for the 4th tent scene and lead you to the harem ending.

Reactions: Dwemer

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Like cgasper said, it has to do with the vaginal sex scenes, namely the 3rd and 4th tent scenes. For the harem ending you need to have one of them happen to one girl and the other one to the other.

Worth mentioning that to get one of relics that allow you to make one of the endgame weapons, you need to leave the 4th tent scene for the squirrel to choose his partner, and he will always choose whatever girl he had the most scenes with before this point. So if you want to get the harem ending and be a completionist that gets all the lategame weapons, you need to do the 1st and 2nd scenes with one girl, then do the 3rd one with the other, that way the squirrel will pick the first girl for the 4th tent scene and lead you to the harem ending.
people like you have already won heaven, thank you very much
any news about squirrel legacy 2? im starting to make fan arts of that damn squirrel fucking my mc and my mc mom and my best friend and her mom :3

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
people like you have already won heaven, thank you very much
any news about squirrel legacy 2? im starting to make fan arts of that damn squirrel fucking my mc and my mc mom and my best friend and her mom :3
On hold due to Patreon banning it for the reason that the giant squirrel makes it bestiality according to them. I wouldn't be surprised if those sheep people also bothered them.
Currently he's working on another game however since it features non-humans I'm just waiting how long till Patreon finds something to complain about as usual.

Reactions: ginelofki

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
is there no good ending in this game ? i love ntr but i also like happy endings and so far ive only gotten then ending where the blonde girl cheats on you with your brother and the harem ending is there no way to have blonde girl be with the protag?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
is there no good ending in this game ? i love ntr but i also like happy endings and so far ive only gotten then ending where the blonde girl cheats on you with your brother and the harem ending is there no way to have blonde girl be with the protag?
Only other ending is the reverse of blonde girl cheating.
Hopefully more luck with getting that option in next game that he is working on assuming it will be another ntr.

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
Hopefully more luck with getting that option in next game that he is working on assuming it will be another ntr.
ah... thats unfortunate thanks for the reply i wasnt really wanting to pull a whole nother play through fingers crossed for next game

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
yes next game is in depth but he's very slow....
new one features 3-4 girls i think and one of them is a sheep furry girl :LOL:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
yes next game is in depth but he's very slow....
new one features 3-4 girls i think and one of them is a sheep furry girl :LOL:
If you're talking about Squirrel Legacy II, then Obscure has basically abandoned it. Part of it is due to Patreon and its rules surrounding beastiality. The other part is that he was getting burned out on it.
For some reason, his new game, Beatrix, also has a furry creature as the LI. So not sure how long the game can go without Patreon trying to shut it down.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
If you're talking about Squirrel Legacy II, then Obscure has basically abandoned it. Part of it is due to Patreon and its rules surrounding beastiality. The other part is that he was getting burned out on it.
For some reason, his new game, Beatrix, also has a furry creature as the LI. So not sure how long the game can go without Patreon trying to shut it down.
ahh ok he moved on to a new game and made new assets.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
On hold due to Patreon banning it for the reason that the giant squirrel makes it bestiality according to them. I wouldn't be surprised if those sheep people also bothered them.
Currently he's working on another game however since it features non-humans I'm just waiting how long till Patreon finds something to complain about as usual.
fucking imperials:( ordinary ntr it no longer satisfies me this game really surprised me fucking bestiality with ntr !!! :( is there any similar game? apart from the dog and the idols

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
fucking imperials:( ordinary ntr it no longer satisfies me this game really surprised me fucking bestiality with ntr !!! :( is there any similar game? apart from the dog and the idols
Well I wrote that purely out of speculation however ya the squirrel pretty much is a giant squirrel that can speak etc. so not surprising that is happened.
As for your questions nothing really comes to mind maybe stray dog fiance while it is tagged as NTR it's kind of hard to consider it as such since player is the dog and doing the stealing/corrupting.
RJ266792 in case you want to check, it seems the Dev made a few more of them.

trytytka

May 31, 2019
new game will have FEMALE anthro bunny in place of a squirrel and it will be ntr like but not really.

Deltaecho6

Jul 2, 2021
I spent 30 minutes looking for the Fire Talisman in the whole map but can't find it. At this point, I'll have to depend on a walkthrough cause I lost my patience. Any advice ?

Reactions: nocake
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes