• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
How I wake up every morning after yesterday's lonely alcoholic night and realizing I have to suffer another day on this bitch of an earth.
1631785174161.png

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have played around with DAZ just enough to know how hard it is to get the hang of the render settings, and how time consuming the renders can be without a powerful machine. So, I'm not gonna complain about general image quality when someone is just starting out.

I am also in the camp that likes the model, haters gonna hate. In the end, your game, your model, your choice.

Here are the things that actually get to me, and they're mostly not hard to fix, which is why they bother me. Makes it look like a lack of effort or attention to detail, and that makes it look sloppy. There are some things that I am assuming are the result of a lack of resources. For instance, she seems to have just totally removed her front door and replaced it with a giant piece of wall that she got from somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that was helpful. Keep at it. Maybe look up some tutorials on DAZ, there's a lot out there.

Reactions: Sneaky Snake Dev

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I got stuck in a spot where I can't proceed almost immediately. Right after she used the bathroom, I could click on three bathroom doors which give a message but nothing else is clickable so I'm just stuck there.

Edit: I got out of it, apparently clicking on one particular part of the character model to leave the bathroom is what it wanted. It's kind of hard to tell where valid click targets are sometimes.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I close this thread and this game , i have done major change in the game . Really soon i will post a new games and dont worry Stacy Gloryhole will be a part of the new concept ! You will like it i am sure . A have made a lot of work ! The game name will be "Nasty City"

Reactions: isahase83
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes