3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
the game format and concept is just kinda shit compared to PT
The concept is great, "A time traveling space ship where you can fuck anyone from anywhere" it's like if Doctor who wasn't total crap. Sadly the execution of it is pretty shit, way too much grinding for nothing. The missions are just a static image if that the past few updates. the early ones at least had several different stages to them with progression and expanding art each time.

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
I liked this episode, it was full of nostalgia.:D

I still miss being able to walk around "Agrabah" freely like in the original "Princess Trainer"

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
HOLY SHIT, NOT ONLY THE WHOLE EPISODE IS PURE FAN-SERVICE FOR OLD TIME FANS BUT WE FINALLY GOT LOLA IN!
REAL LOLA, NOT BULLSHIT AI LOLA

AND NOT ONLY LOLA, BUT WE ALSO GOT AZALEA AND IS PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED ISIS FOR EPISODE 11

1589335899482.png

Can't wait 3 months from now to see the next episode, lol

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I'll ditto what everyone else saying, the GUI is a mess and far too cumbersome to progress comfortably in this game.

For you those of you interested in my request regarding the transparent text background, I asked Penfold Mole if his mod could be made to work with this and sadly it can't since it seems this is still using a very old version of Ren'Py:

Looks like that game is built on an almost 6 years old Ren'Py version, which is ancient compared to the modern Ren'Py and missing loads of features and apparently also all default Ren'Py styles that my patch was made to modify. Why the hell would anyone in the right mind still use this old software is beyond me. :unsure:

Even if I would be able to find time to search through its configuration, It's highly unlikely that my patch would still work on such an old Ren'Py version and I have no intention to create a separate patch, that would work on long time outdated Ren'Py.

No chance, no way.

It would be easier to modify the game itself to remove the background and maybe add outlines to text.
It's a fantastic mod otherwise, I use it in almost every Ren'Py game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-1.11925/

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Damn, Great update but It only makes me want princess trainer 2 that much more! It's great to see that Iris and Lola might be permanently joining the crew though.
its weird wtih Iris, cause Dahr, friend of Akabur is working on Iris Quest, and I thought the character is now gone.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
its weird wtih Iris, cause Dahr, friend of Akabur is working on Iris Quest, and I thought the character is now gone.
Iris is a creation of both Dahr and Akabur. If i remember correctly Dahr designed her while Akabur written her.

Reactions: foy

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for Episodes 1-9?
It's pretty straightforward usually, just watch every scene and every event with everyone, if you don't find some at a character look for at another etc.
(you will need some money which you will get from the dance thing, and popularity star which you will get from shows)
Sometimes you need to talk with someone for an event, but there is a help button somewhere if it's not clear.

Reactions: haooni

zoomduty

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 190096

Overview:
TBD Officially (From playing a little bit however you are in another trainer game but this time placed in the future! You are playing as the Genie yet again but this time you have been placed randomly onto a ship filled with sluts who are in cryostasis pods and somehow you are humanities last hope) (Again another best selling story from Akabur I know)
Thread Updated: 2020-05-11
Release Date: 2020-02-10
Developer: Akabur -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 10
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
(Ep.9.01): - - MEGA - - -
Linux
(Ep.9.01): - - MEGA - - -
Android
(Ep. 7): - - MEGA - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL MAC/LINUX (Ep. 10)* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID (Ep. 10.01)*

Extras:

BaasB thanks for the link. Thanks to Firefly for the unofficial Mac/Linux ports.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 31179 View attachment 31180 View attachment 31181
star channel 34 if you choose from 9 logos ? will do something?

MoCus

Feb 24, 2018
i can't say i enjoyed this episode as much as i have all the previous ones.
more of a VN in this current scheme.
and even though it's nice to see old characters, i'm disappointed we didn't get to corrupt any of the existing crew members.

Tusc

Aug 10, 2019
Unable to perform live shows with version 10 any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '02_buttons/42a.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 122, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 210, in script
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1635, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1653, in call
    renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\statements.py", line 144, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2311, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\ui.py", line 247, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2478, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1677, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 363, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:5330)
  File "render.pyx", line 174, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2537)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 618, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 98, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2849)
  File "render.pyx", line 174, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2537)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 618, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 98, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2849)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 598, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 596, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 964, in render
    st, at)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 465, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 198, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 509, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "Akabur\Star_Channel_34-win-ep10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\loader.py", line 438, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file '02_buttons/42a.png'.

Windows-post2008Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761
Star Channel 34 0.0

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
The concept is great, "A time traveling space ship where you can fuck anyone from anywhere" it's like if Doctor who wasn't total crap. Sadly the execution of it is pretty shit, way too much grinding for nothing. The missions are just a static image if that the past few updates. the early ones at least had several different stages to them with progression and expanding art each time.
never really thought about it like the bolded lol

the reality show and camgirl manager in space stuff really overshadows the vague concept that sounds far cooler

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
The last update is a worst of I ever seen before. I think this game is done.
Actually, this game will never stop being supported. The princess trainer/witch trainer megatards are going to ride or die akabur till his last breath on star channel EP infinity and beyond. Which, tbh I see as kind of understandable because princess trainer and witch trainer are god tier games imo. Akabur can keep putting out a 15 minute update every 4 months till the end of time and it still doesn't matter. He won't stop being wealthy, supported and successful.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Actually, this game will never stop being supported. The princess trainer/witch trainer megatards are going to ride or die akabur till his last breath on star channel EP infinity and beyond. Which, tbh I see as kind of understandable because princess trainer and witch trainer are god tier games imo. Akabur can keep putting out a 15 minute update every 4 months till the end of time and it still doesn't matter. He won't stop being wealthy, supported and successful.
15 min? Wow, I wish I could read that fast! It took me a few hours to get through it all.

People complain when it took a long time and put out big updates because they 'take too long', so he starts doing shorter updates that he can put them out a lot faster and they complain about that. There is no winning with some people.

Personally, his writing is so funny that I don't really care how long he takes to put out his free game, I will always play it and likely enjoy it.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Could I please get an overview of what sex scenes are currently available in the game and which characters have it? Normally I would refer to the change logs for this, but the ones in the OP suck.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Personally, his writing is so funny that I don't really care how long he takes to put out his free game, I will always play it and likely enjoy it.
Pretty much this, Akabur games are the type of games that you think you would use as fap material but you end-up with a soft dick on your lap while laughing your ass off the writing.

You can tell from Akabur's Patreon money that he stagnated on 4-5k a month because the only people still giving him money are long time fans, this last update only makes sense if you played and care about his work and I love it. Of course, it will feel the "worst update evar" if you don't care about Princess Trainer, Lola, Iris and all the "Akabur lore".

And for god sake, Akabur can be slow to pump out updates but his stuff is literally for free, his Patreon is a tipping jar for anyone who wants to show appreciation. Bitching about it's nonsensical.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes