3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

chillycheeto

Aug 27, 2018
i noticed some different additions to the main girl's costumes. And the lack of some of the old options. I started fresh with no saves, and Lara and April couldn't work the strip pole anymore and Lara's main costume was missing some options. Otherwise big fan of the update!

(was hoping to get some new slavegirl outfits for the whole crew though)

Unknown4365

Aug 31, 2019
I'm stuck on episode 2 quest 10 "Not enough Panties". the dark eco isnt available to buy and I have no idea how to get more panties. Any guides?

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Episode 10 is extremely boring: 10 new pictures and no erotic at all. And frankly speaking it's completely different game just artificially implemented into the SC34

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I enjoyed this update, as usual, funny writing, good characters, not enough sex scenes, but a bit longer than usual.
My hope is that girls from the ship will also be part of the Agrabah brothel. It seems it's hinted when Fat Lilly asks for 3 more prostitutes. We'll see.

Im also pretty sure Akabur referenced Red Letter Media 2 times.
I only caught the "best of the worst" line so wasn't sure it was on purpose. What was the other time, if you remember ?

Reactions: katzen.klo

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
well, just blew through the game, i skipped the last few updates for reasons. and I'm totally down for the iris genie romance here. like, iris as 2nd in command and just totally running shit for genie is pretty hot.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The changelog seems to disagree.

View attachment 654319
well that's fucking weird because i always used it and it always worked perfectly for me.

changelog also pretty weird. they are no need to implent that feature lol, its a basic ren'py feature code. just check yourself, try all ren'py game and press H. it will hide the textbox, its in ren'py code itself XD

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
i feel like this is akabur's worst game yet. he should just do another trainer. like lara croft trainer genie will be her butler. this game is just grindy so much reading to do and no pay off whatsoever.

Reactions: GaRbS

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
Have you guys try skip all text and play all the content???
I tried! It's suck!!!!!
All art are keep replay all over.
Yes. The gold princess trainer is success; because when i played the p.t i have alot of choice, i feel like joint in the story.
But with this 34 i felt like watching a well draw comic. That it's.

Reactions: GaRbS and Altaire50

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
First time playing this game, I'm a fan of the last one., I'm finding this gui very tedious to navigate every action takes 4-10 clicks to achieve anything. The Dialogue is great, this has always been Akaburs strength but the lack of animation of the sprites storming in and out of your office and very short clips on any action scenes leave me feeling very underwhelmed compared to Witch Trainer.

Reactions: GaRbS and sasha777

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw.. i forget to mention..

i very like that now the girl give a blowjob with animated moves of their heads. i just wish one day we will actually see the action, and not just the top of their head poping out of the bottom border .

faptastic4657

Mar 3, 2018
Am I an idiot? I literally can't figure out how to play this game... I start in Episode 1 and go through all the dialogue, Lola says she'll show me to the cryo-pod, then it goes to the main screen and I can't do anything or access any other characters... Am I missing something super simple???

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes