3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
FInished the 2 sims and now it says insufficeint popularity stars( I have 4064), nothing else available to do.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Wasn't too happy with the update, but it looks like you may get a new girl next episode. Two pretty good full screen CGs, several smaller ones. But this update was more based on plot then lots of sex. In the meantime, Hermione has two new episodes, but they seem to be unvoiced (as in no dialog either during or after, and super tame), at least I think they are new (it says they are).
Don't forget to play the new Sim Room game as well. I haven't tried it yet, but there isn't much else to do.

Edit: There were two full screen CGs. I forgot one until I unpacked the RPA.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
All the character art I've seen so far looks off this update, like it was drawn by someone trying to draw like Akabur. Even the parrot looks odd

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this update was great a good amount of h scenes some sex a continuation of princess trainer (honestly the princess trainer characters are all just great) makes me wish he just made a full sequel instead a little bit though

Reactions: GaRbS and Abooboeba

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The resolution in fullscreen mode is broken for me. The image is larger than the screen (1920x1080). Is there a fix for this?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes