3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Akabur has some problems with Patreon, can't login there. So he posted on subscribestar instead. Apparently, in the next chapter Genie will visit Agrabah from the Princess Trainer:

I'm so happy that I decided to create an account here on SS just in case, way back when. Always nice to have a plan B and also plan C and D if possible. This Monday Post will be posted here on time and on Patreon... eventually. The thing is Patreon introduced two factor authentication to login system but I guess something went wrong today and it won't recognize my PC anymore - says it's a new machine and I need to verify the link they sent me to my EMAIL. Only it's been 4 hours and there is still no link. I tried a couple more times - no dice. So yeah, Patreon is out of reach for me at the moment. Yay to plan Bs.

The writers quest. I think it is time to wrap this thing up for now. If you are late to the party you can still throw your hat into the ring, no problem (akaburfake2@yahoo.com), but I think I managed to find a few guys that I want to try and work with, so we will see what will all this lead to.

About episode 10. Usually I like to surprise people, so I don't like spoilers. But at the same time sharing at least some info can be fun and could make the wait more bearable I think. So here is the info: in Episode 10 you will be revisiting Agrabah 6 month after the events of the Princess Trainer. You will get to visit (and actually see) some of the locations, such as The Blue Bull tavern for example. You will also meet a lot of familiar faces and see how their life turned out.

Work Work. This is all nice and dandy of course, but bringing so many "new" characters into SC34 meant a lot of extra work on retouching old character sprites. (Seriously that stuff took surprisingly big amount of time). Also reintroducing all the "new" characters also took time. I did try to keep a good balance between compromising on some things to insure a timely release and making sure that said compromising does not include anything truly important.

Soon? All writing is done. All art assets are ready. Currently I continue to assemble the scenes. This will take a while, but episode is finally taking shape. ^^

And that's it. I need to get back to work now. Thank you for your support. Love you all. -_-

Jul 2, 2017
You have saves from this update or even 1 before? I lost my saves ;( I don't rememeber when i fisnish but i think i play last this anniyning update with 3 diffrent story.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
from the dev, today on Patreon: "So yeah, aiming for next Monday with the release. Some things could still go wrong of course, but for now it's looking good ^^" let's keep our fingers crossed..!

Jan 12, 2019
sup guys so its been a couple of years since i played both princess and witch trainer, so Im currently confused with the timeline of events that led to where we are now in SC34. Would anyone mind giving me a refresher?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
sup guys so its been a couple of years since i played both princess and witch trainer, so Im currently confused with the timeline of events that led to where we are now in SC34. Would anyone mind giving me a refresher?
Not sure cause it's too long since I played the beginning of this game, but I think if you just start the game there's some kind of vague story explaining Genie flew from Hogwarths and is now in a spaceship for some reason. Not that anybody really cares the much but I think there's something. Are you one of these people asking "what's gonna happen next ?" while watching a movie, instead of just watching what happens next ? Just curious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
genie: after he leaves hogwarts and agrabah
hermione: when genie is at hogwarts
jasmine: during/after her training
rest: no specific time

Jan 12, 2019
Not sure cause it's too long since I played the beginning of this game, but I think if you just start the game there's some kind of vague story explaining Genie flew from Hogwarths and is now in a spaceship for some reason. Not that anybody really cares the much but I think there's something. Are you one of these people asking "what's gonna happen next ?" while watching a movie, instead of just watching what happens next ? Just curious.
Nope, not at all. I just wanted to know what came first in terms of chronological order between witch trainer and princess trainer. :) as you said, just curious thats all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
chrono order is pt 1st, then wt and then sc. magic shop is either after pt or before pt but doesn't really matter since it doesn't get mentioned anywhere (besides in sc genie might be referring on it on some talks with jasmine).

Kirito9481

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 190096

Overview:
TBD Officially (From playing a little bit however you are in another trainer game but this time placed in the future! You are playing as the Genie yet again but this time you have been placed randomly onto a ship filled with sluts who are in cryostasis pods and somehow you are humanities last hope) (Again another best selling story from Akabur I know)
Thread Updated: 2020-02-10
Release Date: 2020-02-10
Developer: Akabur -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 9.01
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - - -
Android(Ep 7) : - - MEGA - -

Others:

View attachment 31179 View attachment 31180 View attachment 31181
Akabur is the best

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

Serbants

May 11, 2020
Conocen alguna traduccion al español de este maravilloso juego ???

Do you know any Spanish translation of this wonderful game ???

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes