3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Man he still gets nearly 5k monthly before taxes, that's pretty awesome fro the amount of content he's publishing. That being said I really like the way the story is made and the slow corruption. I just wish there was more content once the girl are corrupted, rather than stopping once they are.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
On one hand, I love Akabur's art style. On the other hand, it feels like it takes forever for him to update the games. I think that is probably because (I think) he does his art in meatspace then scans it in. I don't know if he still does his own coding, but it was REALLY rough when he was first starting out. But, on the plus side again, the format he uses (several base poses, interchangeable expressions, backgrounds and dialogs, with the occasional full screen CG) is probably the most extensible and easiest to develop and update. I have personally made mods for his games, and some of the artwork I created is still floating around in the current mods.

Too many people are making games where every scene has it's own full screen CG (often multiple per scene), and those are usually 6 or 8 GB in size. Akabur's are usually very compact, with the dialog doing a lot of the heavy lifting, but the full screen CG selling it when it needs to.

Reactions: GaRbS

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Until the official Mac and Linux builds get released, here's a version with a hacked .app for macOS and .sh for Linux:
- -

Last edited by a moderator:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Until the official Mac and Linux builds get released, here's a version with a hacked .app for macOS and .sh for Linux:
thanks mate, but does not work for me using Mac OS Catalina.. does it work for you?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes