3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

howfun5566

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, how can I earn popularity stars when the count hits zero without using console? I can't send girls to missions without stars.

yslwdg

May 8, 2020
This game is fun and all, but honestly when I was starting to get more into April and Lara, the whole cast for princess trainer came back, I liked it, but I think that the focus should be more on characters like April and Lara as I said and a quest for Praxis would be awesome

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
This game is fun and all, but honestly when I was starting to get more into April and Lara, the whole cast for princess trainer came back, I liked it, but I think that the focus should be more on characters like April and Lara as I said and a quest for Praxis would be awesome
Same, 100% just want more April and Lara

Reactions: Pollux

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite some time. Can anyone share with me how far you can go with the characters?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the way it has been looking ashelin and lara look like they want to try each other lol. i have no problem's with that just as long as we can fuck them both lol. i do love the way they make ashelin look. the thing is how can we make jas stop being a bitch lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite some time. Can anyone share with me how far you can go with the characters?
that depends when you played last time but genie isn't blueballed anymore and with some he goes quite a far.

Palinchron

May 5, 2018
well the way it has been looking ashelin and lara look like they want to try each other lol. i have no problem's with that just as long as we can fuck them both lol. i do love the way they make ashelin look. the thing is how can we make jas stop being a bitch lol
Respectfully disagree! My favorite part of this game is when Ashelin and Jasmine are being catty with eachother. Preferably when they both end up humiliated haha.
I'm indifferent to Ashelin x Lara to be honest. It's fine and Ashelin is cute enough getting flustered though.

Reactions: barbarella2021

yslwdg

May 8, 2020
Respectfully disagree! My favorite part of this game is when Ashelin and Jasmine are being catty with eachother. Preferably when they both end up humiliated haha.
I'm indifferent to Ashelin x Lara to be honest. It's fine and Ashelin is cute enough getting flustered though.
Same, I don't care at all about the whole Lara x Ashelin situation in my opinion it is even kinda annoying sometimes, but I am looking forward to a quest with each of them alone. And a continuity with April, and I truly wanted the turtles and Splinter not so involved on this quest.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my question and i do not now if the dev come's to this site but are some of those pod's princess trainer people. because if so that's kinda crazy because there will be two guy's there lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my question and i do not now if the dev come's to this site but are some of those pod's princess trainer people. because if so that's kinda crazy because there will be two guy's there lol.
only pt girl in pod is jasmine, rest (nearly all) pt "crew" comes to ship in current update.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes