3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I'm all for Larelin (just as long as it is entertaining and there's a lesbian CG)...but i do miss Jas v. Ashelin. I hope to see Iris and Ashelin team up against Jasper and have a hate fuck session.

hagger47

Jun 1, 2017
Can't run shows to get popularity stars keep hitting:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '02_buttons/42a.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "15_new_work.rpyc", line 1096, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 210, in script
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1635, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1653, in call
renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\statements.py", line 144, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2311, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\ui.py", line 247, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2478, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1677, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 363, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:5330)
File "render.pyx", line 174, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2537)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 618, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 98, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2849)
File "render.pyx", line 174, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2537)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 618, in render
File "render.pyx", line 98, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2849)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 598, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 596, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 964, in render
st, at)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 465, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 198, in get
surf = image.load()
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 509, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "O:\temp\Star Channel 34-win\10\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\loader.py", line 438, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file '02_buttons/42a.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761
Star Channel 34 0.0

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how many new chapter's have been added i have not played game scent's after the story party were all the girl's are in the d&d type movie lol

K.LonelyBoi

Mar 12, 2020
Can someone please post the CG's in ep.10.
Well I am not gonna play this till a few chapters but i am all good to see CG's of my fav PT characters.

yslwdg

May 8, 2020
Ive
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v10.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.05.2020
Ive been trying to download this for hours but as soon as mega finishes thw donwload the app just wont be saved in my cellphone, so i cant play it basically and this is my favorite game can you put its link to be downloaded through nopy or anywhere else

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ive

Ive been trying to download this for hours but as soon as mega finishes thw donwload the app just wont be saved in my cellphone, so i cant play it basically and this is my favorite game can you put its link to be downloaded through nopy or anywhere else
dl with pc/mac and then transfer it to phone? or dl official android port from itch.io?

Reactions: yslwdg

peluchecrunchy

May 29, 2020
Talk to Lola to get the option to buy Dark Eco

Talk to Hermione to get the panties
i did as you said and i have the button for dark eco but when i talk to hermione nothing different happen,she don't give me anything,help plz

edit: okay after reading the not enough panties i just talked again to lola and it work:all is good

Last edited:

LLIyPNk

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can u help me - i find the game - like akabur style - maybe it is his game: theere are 2 parts - u play as a demon/elf/dog - smth like it - there is one room in game and the girl in room - u must do different things to get her. TY.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hi guys, can u help me - i find the game - like akabur style - maybe it is his game: theere are 2 parts - u play as a demon/elf/dog - smth like it - there is one room in game and the girl in room - u must do different things to get her. TY.
Witch Trainer is the only one-room Akabur game that comes to mind.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes