3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i want a sex starved ashelin with her tit's and everything out lol. thin i can fap tell i have a heart attack lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well every one has thing's there good at i thing it was brave of him to try something new. the art is good it just seem's his heart ant in this game are mybe he does not know what he want's to do with this game hard to tell not in the dev's brain lol.

Reactions: darkdepths

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
After the stress with princes/witch trainer Akabur wanted an easier approach to development. So SC34 is designed to be modular, sandboxy and kind of open end but the result so far is it feels unfocused, bland and all over the place. Any game focused on only one of the characters would have felt much, much better. Also the money he gets doesn't support a focused development plan but that's a problem with 99% of the lewd game developers and patreon.

For any of these reasons I would like to ignore this game but his Ashelin is just too fucking cute.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's just the thing alot of people have there girl's they like and you wrong ashelin is not cut she is fuckin smokein as hot lol. please you have the two from his trainer game's then he through the other's from the games as well.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are alot of aspect's to the game. pardon me if i through in stuff from my past but it has shit's and giggles in it that is funny. i find the game fun i think people just want more sex scene's tho

Reactions: barbarella2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are alot of aspect's to the game. pardon me if i through in stuff from my past but it has shit's and giggles in it that is funny. i find the game fun i think people just want more sex scene's tho
well sex is 1 thing which is quite rare thing on akabur's games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah in witch trainer was only a few sex scenes but what about another akabur game, Princes Trainer where was a lot of sex :3
only in brothel and mostly irrelevant storywise.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
you mean hologran? that'd be very difficult.
a dev made a way in that one game spacecorps xxx why not copy it somewhat in that game the ai can become more life like but in this game there magic just say him find a item that somehow give her a body but her can still control the ship

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well let's just say mass effect edi lol.make a sex doll were she can feel what happen's but still edi

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes