3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that'd work but they'd need to manufacture it somehow.
why such troubles ?

genie can just jump into "simulation" and fuck Lola there anytime he want...

there is no need to bring out a sexbot or anything.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok i am alreads stuck at hte beginning of the game becasue i dont know what to do i cna only go to the personal files gallery and holo acvies and i can end my day what most i do the computer says access denied seriosly this game need a quest option book or so

Reactions: kiggru

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok i am alreads stuck at hte beginning of the game becasue i dont know what to do i cna only go to the personal files gallery and holo acvies and i can end my day what most i do the computer says access denied seriosly this game need a quest option book or so
put girls on booth toearn things and do events.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i can not even chosoe a girl like i said i can online go to personal files gallery and holo acvies and i can end my day the computer says access denied
try go on chars screen. then clic on small icons on right. a char should give you a hint or it should activate the next mission.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone know of any news on when the next major update is planning on being released?
Highly doubt Akabur does much planning. Either way, earliest would be this monday but that's unlikely. Either the 1st or 8th of November are more likely dates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i can not even chosoe a girl like i said i can online go to personal files gallery and holo acvies and i can end my day the computer says access denied
go to booth and click each place to see who is willing to go on what spot, events are done by going to girls (and l.o.l.a's and genie's) portraits and clicking that item which lookslike book.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes