3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

howfun5566

Nov 30, 2018
So two things I like the best about the game are the corruption of Ashelin and her catfights with Jasmine. Sad that the catfights are pretty much done after the first few episodes, and this new episode has made Ashelin too open ...

Reactions: darkdepths

zorny69

Jun 2, 2018
Best update so far love the funny Irus scene's can't wait for the next update! Akabur your the king. I love all the little details and hard work in your art and writing.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Bloody hell I enjoyed this one. After so long it was satisfying to see Ashlyn again, and her Lara conversations: sweet.
It still threw me for a loop to unlock Maslab and Lola in the last chapter and for them to vanish though.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Bloody hell I enjoyed this one. After so long it was satisfying to see Ashlyn again, and her Lara conversations: sweet.
It still threw me for a loop to unlock Maslab and Lola in the last chapter and for them to vanish though.
Weren't they returned to Agrabah at the end of Chapter 10? I think having both L.O.L.A and Lola around could have become very confusing in the dialogue.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
is the darth vader girl in the game??
No, that's just fan art for each episode that Akabur includes that is usually unrelated. This episode has them all dressed like Jasmine's brothel dancer outfits but the other girls aren't drawn like in game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said have no problem's with lara and ashelin haveing a thing together.i just hope we can still fuck them both after words. the ship battle was fun once you got what to do down.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yo AKABUR !

know you read that :p

give us way to actually use our custom name (used in simulation) into the whole game instead of "captain".
Captain is good at beginning , with old man, but once girls is corrupted at this point, i think we could choose to let them call us by our name (name input i mean).. that would be nice.

pbam

May 22, 2018
so i've been away from this for a very long time now. does this have any actual content now or is it just still non stop grinding for maybe some tits?

Reactions: Arrngrim

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the game came with a bug? 1 image is missing, and the outfit was not updated at the end

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the game came with a bug? 1 image is missing, and the outfit was not updated at the end
patreon version.

aka bugged version.

public version is the one with fixes, always have been like this. :)

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Damn ¡¡¡¡
Is this game not finished yet????
This guy Akabur is a real slacker, how many years do he need to complete a single game???
I'm amazed about him still getting support just for been slacking.
Finishing games is not the best standard to measure. I can 'finish' games a hundred games in a week if they're all 5 minutes long.
Also he pretty much tells you not to support him on his patreon if you don't want to.

IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO MY WORK. ALL MY ART IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR.

You've got nothing to complain about honestly.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes