3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Finishing games is not the best standard to measure. I can 'finish' games a hundred games in a week if they're all 5 minutes long.
Also he pretty much tells you not to support him on his patreon if you don't want to.

IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO MY WORK. ALL MY ART IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR.

You've got nothing to complain about honestly.
Its not a Tip Jar though. You get a Discord role, sneak peeks and an early build. More or less everything that all other patreon campaigns offer too

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
When Akabur games are getting more regular updates than Being a Dik I'm starting to get worried.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
hey guys a long time since i played the game, at the time i was disappointed that the game was different from princess trainer / witch trainer, in the sense of not having repetitive sex scenes with them, i thought the game would be a harem with all available for the protagonist, is it like this? or continues with scenes that pass once and many times with other random guys?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game, i grow up playing bc quest for tire's and that was on a floppy disk i also played atrie and intelavision. so old is me and this game may take time but i like the fact he does use some old stuff. the other thing is how many sex game's have you seen with ashelin in them none also the hummer is good waiting stink's true but the best game's come with time.

Reactions: samael000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so i've been away from this for a very long time now. does this have any actual content now or is it just still non stop grinding for maybe some tits?
plenty but if you want to see pussy penetration shown then not much.

good and very funny update as usual, space battle was weird but at least it was breathing break.

TH4n4t05

Jul 6, 2017
I liked the update a lot! 10/10

Thank you Akabur.
You are doing a great job and I wish you the very best.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Finishing games is not the best standard to measure. I can 'finish' games a hundred games in a week if they're all 5 minutes long.
Also he pretty much tells you not to support him on his patreon if you don't want to.

IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO MY WORK. ALL MY ART IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR.

You've got nothing to complain about honestly.
You know he is getting money from Patreon right?? This is not a free game, people is paying him. Like it or not, IT'S A PAY GAME for people in Patreon.

And please, stop repeating stupid excuses from leecher devs. We will not fall for that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You know he is getting money from Patreon right?? This is not a free game, people is paying him. Like it or not, IT'S A PAY GAME for people in Patreon.

And please, stop repeating stupid excuses from leecher devs. We will not fall for that.
Still not THAT bad tho..

you actually dont have to pay for getting the last version of the game, you can simply wait a week or 2 and get it free.

compared to soo many devs who put the last updates ONLY behind paywall. it's a big difference tho. you can't blame that, Akabur isn't a greedy guy.

Even if he may look like someone milking his patrons due to slow progress and stuff. He is still cool in my book honestly.

i prefer that than being forced to get the last update of 5 minutes gameplay or waiting to get it for free with 20 udpates late compared to Patrons.

you are NOt forced to pay to get the last version. that's a big point imho.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Traced my ass. That's some fucking bullshit right there. We've all seen him as he got better and better over the years. 'Tracing' is just handwaving away his work and skills. Yeah he's not the best, yeah this takes time, but I'm tired of the bullshit 'muh game update should be ready after two weeks and I shouldn't have to pay for it' idiocy I read from some people here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game i think he's doing a good job and hell my old ass can wait for fap stuff i mean shit it's all over the net any way lol.

Reactions: Addictions

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Still not THAT bad tho..

you actually dont have to pay for getting the last version of the game, you can simply wait a week or 2 and get it free.

compared to soo many devs who put the last updates ONLY behind paywall. it's a big difference tho. you can't blame that, Akabur isn't a greedy guy.

Even if he may look like someone milking his patrons due to slow progress and stuff. He is still cool in my book honestly.

i prefer that than being forced to get the last update of 5 minutes gameplay or waiting to get it for free with 20 udpates late compared to Patrons.

you are NOt forced to pay to get the last version. that's a big point imho.
He's also very open about it. He might be very slow but he has concistently made his weekly public posts on patreon for over two years now. You know what you get from Akabur, unlike some others who barely even inform their patrons let alone us non paying masses.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018

And let me guess, you ARE a patron of his and are angry that he's not going fast enough?
The best way to signal your discontent is to stop being his patreon and give that as the reason.
If you aren't a patron and you're bitching about a free game not going as fast as you want it to go...You are, frankly, an idiot.

You have to remember that Akabur made these games before Patreon was a thing, at the same pace. Akabur's games are not an essential service, you can go your whole life without needing to play his games. His games don't give you internet, drinkable water, food or anything else. There are plenty of other games you can play for free on here if you're THAT pissed off. He has no obligation towards anyone but his backers and most seem content with his work. Again, if you are a backer, stop giving him money. If you're mad because you can't jerk off to Akabur's games because he works slower than what you want, you're knid of shit out of luck. Pick up another hobby, go do some sport, play other games and come back when he's done with it; seems much healthier for you instead of obsessing over the pace of some guy who you don't give money to.

Also who is this 'we'? You're the guy spilling his spaghetti because the car isn't to masturbatory disneyland yet. If 'we' were that upset, people wouldn't give him money. This is a 'you' problem, egotistically criticising a free ride. You know he's not running away with the money, you know he gives weekly status updates and you know he's putting these updates out eventually. He's far from a leecher dev, he's not intentionally stalling shit afaik.

A charitable reading would be that you love Akabur's games, you think they are the best and you can't compare them to anything else. You really, really want to play them and you're just upset that you can't. That's ok, but you're throwing a tantrum over him not being 'done' with the game. Would you really want him to half-ass your favourite game, which you clearly love? Or is it that you want him to finish this game and start on something else?
You should really try and figure out why exactly you're angry about all this, especially because I suspect you have absolutely no stake in this or any money in the game in regards to Akabur?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am a free to play have no money to give but i will be upset if we can't fuck ashelin are lara after the get it on are what ever i mean to fine ass woman and if you can't screw them but then you steal need the h enrgy so i think you could still bone them lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i am a free to play have no money to give but i will be upset if we can't fuck ashelin are lara after the get it on are what ever i mean to fine ass woman and if you can't screw them but then you steal need the h enrgy so i think you could still bone them lol.
it's obvious that we will be able to fuck Ashelin and Lara in futur. That's the concept of the game and Ashelin is still the number 1 favorite chars for many (a big majority) or players.

i think that we wont be able to properly "romance" Ashelin per say, and we will require alots the "help" of Lara to get something out of her.

What make me sad is the way it turn out. Ashelin was one of the most corrupted chars for now. with Eco, we could make her doing anything. But now, it feel like we gonna need Eco but also Lara for most of things.

as a non-that-much fan of Lara, i m a bit piss to imagine having talk with ashelin and hearing about Lara every 2 sentences...

i, honeslty also would like to know what the fuck is supposed to be that fucking mysterious box that is in the hangar and that turned Lara horny all of the suddent.... got no intels about this anymore. o_O???

The H eneergy concept is nice, but let's be serious... if the chars can start to have sex each others and produce H-energy like this.. then we "Genie" just gonna end lurking around and watching each others fucking...

combo like April/Hermione, Lara/Ashelin, Jasmine/iris/Maslab and so on...

i know it's a "trainer" game. But it look like turning more into a management game than trainer if it goes that way.

And i dont want to be the blue ball guy of the ship, doing all the work, to see the girls constantly being fucked by others...Will it be Ashelin with lara or April with turtles or else.

Specially now at the end that Jasmine say that she will do "ANYTHING" for us... i can expect some others sharing fuck.

not that i dont want to share... But i want at least, a bit of exclusivity too , because after all, WE are the guy doing all the work for this shit to goes on XD.

(i laughed when the soldier from the other ship talked about Genie traveling around with a private "Harem" . This is far from an Harem as we barely touch the girls most of time.)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes