3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have all the scene's open your i don't have april's new outfit tho. the cg's are good but with there was a way to watch the scene's with the choices lol not just chicking the cg's. but still really good game. one person he should add and i am doing this for shit's and giggle's chatara from thounder cat's lol.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i cant make the game full screen it zooms in when i do so and i cant see the complete screen. it is not some glitch on my computer but i have played other renpy games and there this problem doesnt occur and even on previous versions of this game, i didnt face the same problem. whoever is a patron of akabur and is reading this message pls report this issue to him.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
It has been 4 years, does it already have sex scenes?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi I would like to point out that if anyone is using Unren, do not use "9" for All of the above as "6" for Force enable rollback (scroll wheel) will only get you an error when you launch the game. Even if you click ignore all the way it will force close the game, so just manually do from "1"~"5".

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So its been awhile since I last played this, has it gotten any better? last I checked it was a grind and all we got was other people doing something with the girls. Genie got like no action whatsoever.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Very good, as always. Looking forward to seeing the new chapter.

I have noticed that I am missing an image from the gallery. Can you tell me what appears and I am already looking for it?

r3ven13

Jan 9, 2019
got a problem here, i recently downloaded the new version but the .exe sudden disappear... i already tried downloaded here and also akabur patreon link to his itch.io help pls i really want to play the new version

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
got a problem here, i recently downloaded the new version but the .exe sudden disappear... i already tried downloaded here and also akabur patreon link to his itch.io help pls i really want to play the new version
Get a proper virus scanner (Windows Security is good enough for almost everyone). Don't use glorified malware like AVG.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
check your av's quarantine and then restore it and add it to exceptions.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes