3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

r3ven13

Jan 9, 2019
Get a proper virus scanner (Windows Security is good enough for almost everyone). Don't use glorified malware like AVG.
thanks for the advise, im gonna uninstall my current anti virus and install a new one.....
Finally found the culprit an anti virus called segurazo was the cause all my problem.... already disable the anti virus and now im able to play the game.... thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: erbk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks for the advise, im gonna uninstall my current anti virus and install a new one.....
Finally found the culprit an anti virus called segurazo was the cause all my problem.... already disable the anti virus and now im able to play the game.... thanks
use comodo av or maybe comodo internet security (that gives firewall, av and many other things for free).

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
So I can't go through 134 pages to see if someone answered this but what do you do in this game? The only options I have after the intro scene is to talk to the AI and skip days.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
So I can't go through 134 pages to see if someone answered this but what do you do in this game? The only options I have after the intro scene is to talk to the AI and skip days.
Go into any character personnel files, in there you can change outfits and talk to them, what you want is the 2 icons above, one is like a paper and the other is a double chat box, the double chat box icon is for event, and the paper for quest, you have to keep checking this icons for every character, when you do some quest or event, it may unlock it for other characters. I know it's a little annoying but as you advance the episodes this system change.

Nagat0c

Jul 6, 2018
so, recently, I am trying to play this game from eps 1. In eps 2, there are a point that I can't progress to eps 3, but there are no quests or events to be completed and there are no new items available in the store. So, I kinda stuck in eps 2. Anyone can help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so, recently, I am trying to play this game from eps 1. In eps 2, there are a point that I can't progress to eps 3, but there are no quests or events to be completed and there are no new items available in the store. So, I kinda stuck in eps 2. Anyone can help?
there should be arrow on either of top corner to advance to next episode.

peekayy

May 5, 2018
I mean, its a good game I think. The sense of humour is definitely there, Akabur jabbing himself about being blue-balled etc. Downloaded last night and spent most of the day playing it (Yep, Im that sad). For a game thats about tits and ass, I think there has only been around 3 CGs where you actually got to see an ass though!
Ive missed out as some characters pop up, and as this is the first game Ive played by him, Im sometimes sat there thinking "Ive definitely missed something here!".
If Akabur reads these, thanks for the fun, and keep up the good work!

Reactions: ariloxi

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope to see more of this game to but i still hope two be able to fuck both ashlin and lara. mybe both at the same time lol.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
There's already a small event where he bones hermione. It's not full blown CG or anything, but it's been there for a few versions already.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't touched this game in ages and wanted to give it a try again. Any idea on what might cause this error message? do you know if this might be game breaking? it occurs when I try to open the shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes