3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
it is sad to see Akabur, arguably inventor of these kind of games, refusing to change/adapt and come up with this boring snore fest.
?????? this is entirely different than every other one of his games im not exactly sure how you would consider this not a change

Reactions: doble77

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played the game in a year. I forgot how to get stars so I can progress the story.

Last edited:

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
?????? this is entirely different than every other one of his games im not exactly sure how you would consider this not a change
I think what was meant was: "Akabur didn`t change his style to become more like the newer games in the trainer-categorie".

Something I`m actually glad for, since Star Channel is much more fun than any of the other ones I played.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't touched this game in ages and wanted to give it a try again. Any idea on what might cause this error message? do you know if this might be game breaking? it occurs when I try to open the shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you trying to load an old save file?

This error comes because the game is trying to find an image named "33b.png" which does not exist in the directory. You can try working around this by going into the game folder, creating a folder named "15_ad2" (no quotes) and then puting in that folder a blank image called "33b.png".

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes