3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Some time ago I heard it was grindy with limited payoff, but I suppose I'll give it a try after all I really liked his previous games.
Unless it suddenly changed in this version, it seems like Akabur gets his own rocks off by keeping people in suspense without much payoff. I recently stopped supporting him in patreon since whenever he releases something, there's not much to it and he pads it with a grind.

I loved Akabur's management games, but Star Channel 34 is just a visual novel hidden under a management game GUI.

Last edited:

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
I used to love his games. But the fact that he is taking his time to make content is truly annoying. Moreover, no one even bothers to change the log. I think all the hype that game used to have, is lost.
The most frustrating part, to me at least, is that he makes thousands of bucks out of it.
Yes he is good, his art and ideas are top lvl, but there isn't really any excuses for the things we get especially during these times, where creators prob have nothing else to do.
I don't want to harass or sound like a bitch, juat speaking my mind.

johanes

May 14, 2017
it is sad to see Akabur, arguably inventor of these kind of games, refusing to change/adapt and come up with this boring snore fest.
i actually find it rather refreshing... i skip most of the games in here just to see the hscenes but then you also lose the story and the plot of the game your just basically looking at pictures/video with text. nothing more than a glorified gif. but akabur's games are in my read the story and dont skip folder.

MahNinja

Jan 27, 2018
I used to love his games. But the fact that he is taking his time to make content is truly annoying. Moreover, no one even bothers to change the log. I think all the hype that game used to have, is lost.
The most frustrating part, to me at least, is that he makes thousands of bucks out of it.
Yes he is good, his art and ideas are top lvl, but there isn't really any excuses for the things we get especially during these times, where creators prob have nothing else to do.
He's just phoning it in after his past success. This game is clearly designed to milk patreon simps with minimal effort on Aakbur's part.

Reactions: martinlongbow

2tired

May 27, 2017
i try to stay out of these but here's my 2 cents.

Akabur's stuff is free. You can appreciate him with money and that's it. Which is probably the best use of patreon i've seen. He certainly has slowed down his output, for whatever reasons. And that's too bad since he's kind of a champ. Way more people are getting plenty of money with half-assed dialogue, 1/32-assed plot, and screenshots of honey select. Hell, even i could do that if I could be motivated enough to be productive.

which i can't....

or won't... don't remember.....

Anyway, it's kind of a moot point complaining about Akabur milking patreons. And that's half the comments in nearly every thread of F95zone. My only complaint of Akabur's recent work is lactation and public humiliation do nothing for me. I'm just waiting for more scenes of April getting stuffed with turtles, Jasmine and/or Hermione getting tricked into taking more dick, or Ashelin doing nearly anything. Seriously, I'll happily watch scenes of Ashelin making breakfast or balancing her checkbook.

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
I've been following akabur since his early days. Truth be told, his skills are unmatched. I've even seen him draw live on stream. Many people would sell their soul to obtain his skills. He has been around years. I get that he won't bother to create with the same passion he had a decade ago. Anyway, i won't complain any more. Its his work anyway.

Reactions: Kuraam

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
Yea, but he's different to other creators in a critical point.
Like he says: " IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO MY WORK. ALL MY ART IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR. "
You can freely read every post in his Patreon and there are no releases that come first for people who pay.
If people want to Tip him, let em.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Yea, but he's different to other creators in a critical point.
Like he says: " IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO MY WORK. ALL MY ART IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR. "
You can freely read every post in his Patreon and there are no releases that come first for people who pay.
If people want to Tip him, let em.
He releases the builds a week earlierer for patrons also you do get sneakpeeks in his discord server if you a patron. The Tipjar statement is false

Reactions: MahNinja

Bindair

Jul 17, 2017
I like it. Though I wish he added a character with smaller tits (adult not loli). Humiliating an insecure petite Plain Jane could yield great amounts of H-energy.

Reactions: Darsec

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So the last time I played this game was back in chapter 3 or 4... it's come a really long way! Finally sat down and played through all the current content up through the end of chapter 11 and I have to say this game is shaping up to be a true Akabur gem like his others.

I especially got a kick out of the moments when he acknowledged that Genie hadn't gotten laid up until one of the recent chapters. His comedy is still solid and the sex scenes are still hot as hell.

Honestly in some ways I find Akabur's art style a little on the bland side compared to some of the other artists that have hit the H-game scene in recent years--TheWorst comes to mind, but there are plenty others. However I have to admit that Akabur's writing is still on point and if anything has just improved over the years. The man can write a scene well enough that even if the art isn't "doing the job for me" on its own, the situation is kinky enough that it'll definitely get the job done (wink, nudge)

If anyone reads this and has been on the fence about playing this game, I would highly recommend giving it a chance now. There is a LOT of content here and it'll take you a pretty solid afternoon or evening to get through it all, provided you don't just hold the Skip button down.

Can't wait to check out the upcoming chapters. Game is shaping up very nicely!

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people ¡¡¡
Have played all chapters, but i want to replay last 2 episodes. So, is there a way to start from chapter 9 or 10???

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Do you mean Lola, the annoying girl from Agrabah, or L.O.L.A, the AI hologram who is my favourite character? In either case, IIRC the answer is "no".

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes