3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
sex with girls (some) comes from shows (videos) they do and their events and vr things and 1 will eventually be willing to have sex with captain genie.
i mean, that's the types of content.

but like, how many scenes are there in general? i mean, there was that thing i saw earlier that was just them dancing or whatever that's just a little sprite, i don't think of as really a 'scene' - the story bits with sex, preferably more so than just 'here's my tits, now go away'.

are there a number of the "i want to do X with you" sort of situations a lot of these other trainer games have? even if it's not with the genie, are there scenes like this when the ladies are being whored out or whatever, or even masturbatory videoed stuff. since that seems the theme of this game, that are described? what, roughly, is the number?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
i mean, that's the types of content.

but like, how many scenes are there in general? i mean, there was that thing i saw earlier that was just them dancing or whatever that's just a little sprite, i don't think of as really a 'scene' - the story bits with sex, preferably more so than just 'here's my tits, now go away'.

are there a number of the "i want to do X with you" sort of situations a lot of these other trainer games have? even if it's not with the genie, are there scenes like this when the ladies are being whored out or whatever, or even masturbatory videoed stuff. since that seems the theme of this game, that are described? what, roughly, is the number?
This isn't really a trainer like Akabur's previous games and more of a VN. At the start Akabur might have had some plans to go in that direction but we can probably safely say that's not happening now. As for your question about numbers, the gallery has 28 entries (not all sexy scenes but the early sexy ones aren't included either), the game starts slowly but the later episodes have quite some content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if holodec is counted and girls sexcapades on vids etc then 10ish and all are repeatable except 2 maybe 3.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Guys what is the scene between Ashelyn sex and Irys sex? I have a question mark there, how do i get it? It must be the first scene of new update or last scene of previous one, but i just can find it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys what is the scene between Ashelyn sex and Irys sex? I have a question mark there, how do i get it? It must be the first scene of new update or last scene of previous one, but i just can find it
it's 1 of those vr stories.

Nov 9, 2017
Go into any character personnel files, in there you can change outfits and talk to them, what you want is the 2 icons above, one is like a paper and the other is a double chat box, the double chat box icon is for event, and the paper for quest, you have to keep checking this icons for every character, when you do some quest or event, it may unlock it for other characters. I know it's a little annoying but as you advance the episodes this system change.
This is one place where things could be a little better. Have Lola make suggestions.

Got at the end of an episode 4 and had all the outfits and checked the events and quest pages and nothing. Had 5 stars so that wasn't holding me back. Jasmine has 13/14 quests, Ashelin 7/9 events, Hermonie 8/17 events, April 7/8 Events 1/2 Quests. Laura 5/16 events. Everything else is full and on day 400. Puttered around a while and finally got the end of the episode on day 403.

Having some form of day count and not telling is really annoying.

Last edited:

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Akabur writes weekly update posts on monday, although those are generally quite light on what he's actually working on and more an update about how he's doing and what games he played the last week. He's still working on the story according to his last post though so I doubt we'd see anything before February.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
11.1 if he started on 0.1. don't think that this will end in ep 12, ep13 maybe but doubt it.
It seams that Master Akabur-San will be evolving this awesome game whole His life...what can be better?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes