3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
anyone else have an unknown cg between iris and ashelin in the gallery. How to unlock it would be appreciated

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey help me i m struck at war scene in game
more precisly...

when they are in vertical line , usually they target the allied, so use allied command "evade" and your ship attack ship 3

when they are horizontal line, they tagret your ship, so use "shield" on your ship and use allied to attack ennemy ship 1

need some time then ennemy ship blow. once you get one left he will flee.

it's pretty raw and boring minigame imho, wasn't necessary to put this. the annoying part is that there is no indicator about ennemy Hp or else. the only get you will get is after a moment asking L.O.L.A. she will tell you wish ship is gonna be attack and each ship you have to attack. (basically what i mentionned before)

ps : i may have mixed the ships, but i m sure you get the thing if i did.

Reactions: Kjazz

nose2000

Sep 9, 2020
This might be a glitch but I am unable to unlock the dance lessons for Hermione. I've bought all of the outfits (except the ribbon for Hermione) I've done all the tasks/quests for jasmine and Ashelin. I'd prefer not to redo the entirety of episode two if possible, but if there is no other way I will do so. Here's a list of all the tasks and quests that I've done.
Ashelin:
E: 1-4
Q: 1-12
Jasmine:
E:1-8
LOLA:
E: 1-5
Q: 1, 2, and 4
Genie/Captain:
Q: 1
Hermione:
E:5
Q:1-4

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This might be a glitch but I am unable to unlock the dance lessons for Hermione. I've bought all of the outfits (except the ribbon for Hermione) I've done all the tasks/quests for jasmine and Ashelin. I'd prefer not to redo the entirety of episode two if possible, but if there is no other way I will do so. Here's a list of all the tasks and quests that I've done.
Ashelin:
E: 1-4
Jasmine:
E:1-8
LOLA:
Q: 1, 2, and 4
Genie/Captain:
Q: 1
Hermione:
E:5
Q:1-4
hermione dance lesson is bugged, same goes with unlocked April outfit.

nose2000

Sep 9, 2020
hermione dance lesson is bugged, same goes with unlocked April outfit.
so should i repeat episode 2 in hopes that it won't be bugged this time round? or just skip to ep 3 w/o doing the ribbon event, or wait for the next update and hope for a patch

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i feel bad for lola i broke her mind i think because she could not stop thinking about me fucking her lol. i think they should just give her a robot body that can feel every thing that happens to her lol. but that's just me her holagram is hot lol.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is there any explanation in the game how to play it? I do not really know what to do here.

What I find very disturbing are the blinking image of characters with every mouse click when they are talking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any explanation in the game how to play it? I do not really know what to do here.

What I find very disturbing are the blinking image of characters with every mouse click when they are talking.
click around to see what's where.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is nothing I can click on.
most of time (early episode) you need to go in the chars menu , then clic on a character and use the different icons. it will enventually start a event.

later on, Akabur added a little "!" to indicate with chars have events to make.

it's confusing in early episode due to lack of indication, but usually, just go back to character screen and select a girls or genie and clic on the icons (that look like a piece of paper or a text bubble)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
(i laughed when the soldier from the other ship talked about Genie traveling around with a private "Harem" . This is far from an Harem as we barely touch the girls most of time.)
Eh. It's a modern harem or nu-harem like Sword Art Online (beta surrounded by girls that all like him and won't touch any of them except maybe one) and not a traditional harem like Tenchi Muyo(absolute Chad that impregnates everyone). For the record I also hated the ninja turtles thing. I found that stand alone Ninja Turtles thing to be Akabur's weakest project.

MahNinja

Jan 27, 2018
later on, Akabur added a little "!" to indicate with chars have events to make.

it's confusing in early episode due to lack of indication, but usually, just go back to character screen and select a girls or genie and clic on the icons (that look like a piece of paper or a text bubble)
Yeah, he's too lazy to update the previous versions. That and reusing assets. He's pretty fucking lazy.

• Angry
Reactions: Esti

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game is free and he work's on it but at his own pace no need to ware one's self out. plue's he is doing stuff not like the drv's who make some stuff then get the money and you don't hear anything at all. if the ev comes to here are if anyone talk's to him ask for lola to have an edi type thing like a robot body with her emoteons are were she can feel stuff and have some fun she has been good and she will still be part of the ship as well. lol i just think she should have fun but then that's just me.

Last edited:

IG1989

May 13, 2020
Have just finished Episode 11. Is it just me or has anyone else got one CG that isn't unlocked. Any tips for unlocking would be greatly appreciated: 1603984278355.png

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes