3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Is the spanking parts swatting April's and Lara's butts when you leave the ship? If so, I vote that, if he ever comes back to this, he has an option of a show where you can pick one of the girls to spank Jasmine, or at least have one where Ashelin gives her one lol

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Akabur projects in order of memory off the top of my head:
Cinderella: 2010, flash game, never finished, but showed talent.
Butler's Bitch: 2013, flash game, finished, very short but showed some talent.
Broken Hearts Bordello (with Smersh): over the course of several years, Unfinished, basic and boring. Akabur just fell off the project eventually.
Princess Trainer: 2014-2018, argument could be made that it's still unfinished even though there are endings. He never implemented several promised features.
Witch Trainer: 2014-2019 His masterpiece. Mods to finish/expand the game started appearing in 2015 due to frustration with his pace, several iterations out there in Russian and English. Technically finished as he implemented endings, but he left so many promised or implied features missing that others felt obligated to finish it for him. Best version to date is still someone else's.
Mating Season: 2018, finished, very short.
Iris Quest: 2015-???? (with Dahr and Xalijo) Akabur dropped out of this collaboration early on, project is going nowhere under Xalijo/Dahr's leadership. *Yes, I understand that this was never an Akabur project, but he WAS a part of the team early on when it looked like it might be a professional production and there was a lot of hype, then he dropped out.
Star Channel 34: 2016-???? Installations arrive in fits and spurts whenever he works on it.
I'm pretty sure Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer were finished way before 2018 and 2019, and I'm almost sure Witch Trainer started development after Princess Trainer (not gold) was finished. Don't know where you got those dates.
You are also forgetting Magic Shop, which in my opinion is one of his best projects and as important to his "career" as WT and PT. It's when I started following him and it still has a decent amount of content despite the gameplay, and most importantly, like PT and WT, the art has consistently good quality throughout the whole game, unlike his other games including SC34. Now that I think about it, the way he's developing SC34 in the last few episodes, I think that kind of content would be better suited for Magic Shop. It would probably be easier and less stressful for him (as he wouldn't have to worry about the plot and character interactions and other shit), and it wouldn't turn SC34 into the inconsistent mess it is today.

PS: Oh yeah, I also agree with you, he has no work ethic and as he gets older (and gets more health problems), he distances himself even more from his golden days. He has missed his best opportunity to grow back when he had the time, the money, and the drive to create new projects, and as much as he tries to convince us and himself otherwise, those days are never coming back.

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer were finished way before 2018 and 2019, and I'm almost sure Witch Trainer started development after Princess Trainer (not gold) was finished. Don't know where you got those dates.
You are also forgetting Magic Shop, which in my opinion is one of his best projects and as important to his "career" as WT and PT. It's when I started following him and it still has a decent amount of content despite the gameplay, and most importantly, like PT and WT, the art has consistently good quality throughout the whole game, unlike his other games including SC34. Now that I think about it, the way he's developing SC34 in the last few episodes, I think that kind of content would be better suited for Magic Shop. It would probably be easier and less stressful for him (as he wouldn't have to worry about the plot and character interactions and other shit), and it wouldn't turn SC34 into the inconsistent mess it is today.

PS: Oh yeah, I also agree with you, he has no work ethic and as he gets older (and gets more health problems), he distances himself even more from his golden days. He has missed his best opportunity to grow back when he had the time, the money, and the drive to create new projects, and as much as he tries to convince us and himself otherwise, those days are never coming back.
You're "pretty sure", and you "don't know"...do you expect me to do your research to rebut you? If you want to call into question what I typed, lay it out, don't insinuate. My dates came from a combination of reviewing historical posts on sites such as Hentai Foundry, this board, and other boards where Akabur and/or his supporters were active at the time, along with my financial records of supporting him through the various ways he has accepted money over the years. If you can correct me, please go ahead and correct me. I've already spent more time and brainpower analyzing it than I cared to. I'm relegating him to the "SIMBRO" area of my brain now, the graveyard of broken dreams.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm excited that Akabur is working on more Ashelin and Jasmine scenes. I love how jealous and hateful Jasmine is, and how much degrading treatment Ashelin is able to shrug off when there's Eco on the line.
I'm just curious to see if he has them do some of the things they mentioned during the interview at the end of the last episode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm excited that Akabur is working on more Ashelin and Jasmine scenes. I love how jealous and hateful Jasmine is, and how much degrading treatment Ashelin is able to shrug off when there's Eco on the line.
not much more left than gangbang to ashelin.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, so independent of the debate about Akabur's work ethic, can anyone just tell me whether this game is any good in its current form (for someone who liked Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer)?

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Okay, so independent of the debate about Akabur's work ethic, can anyone just tell me whether this game is any good in its current form (for someone who liked Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer)?
The games is amazing, but the first chapters are a bit slow, i really recommend, the scenes are so well draw and the girls desing is amazing

Reactions: rb813

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Knack - My Sharona
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
as funny as both ad as playable as both.
i second that. the buildup is somewhat slow but the fun is the very same.

in his recent posts he said that his health is not completely fine yet but he is doing some 'writing'. doesnt that mean the game is not on hold anymore?
that means whatever you may imagine, it's Akabur ;D usually 'some writing' translates to 'working on this story' or 'working on something unrelated but still" when he comes up with an idea for something not for this game. used to happen in the past.. summary it's good to read that he's able to do 'some writing' since that implies his health has been improving enough to be creative. he always had more than one idea at a time.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I hope he gets better soon. For the game, I vote that you can produce a show where either April gets spanked by the AI (Sorry, I forgot her name) for always trying to report people (and she likes it lol) or a show where Jasmine gets spanked by Ashlyn for being so cruel to her XD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope he gets better soon. For the game, I vote that you can produce a show where either April gets spanked by the AI (Sorry, I forgot her name) for always trying to report people (and she likes it lol) or a show where Jasmine gets spanked by Ashlyn for being so cruel to her XD
she's l.o.l.a

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
This has probably been mentioned, but I couldn't find it: When I look at 'episode 12 preview', the game crashes when she calls in Hermione. The thing where evrything goes white and you can rollback... Any solutions for this? I have yet to see what Hermione would say.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes