3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for that :)
I would actually pull for l.o.l.a to spank April more then Jasmine with Ashlyn because we all saw that face April made when she got her ass slapped lol
Actually, on second thought, a better idea could be that each episode has one of the girls spanking Jasmine. While the last one being Ashlyn :)

Reactions: Pollux

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I was wondering why he was taking so much time to make the episode (more than the usual time) but i found out he was sick so.... Its really good he got better
And looks like we will have a witch trainer remastered version by Akabur (the internet will blow over)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
And looks like we will have a witch trainer remastered version by Akabur (the internet will blow over)
first i got excited when i heard the news but then i read that it's just that he's updating art assets for a higher resolution or something. no new girls or new content in general? i would get excited for a witcher trainer gold or something but not for this

Reactions: 4lex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
first i got excited when i heard the news but then i read that it's just that he's updating art assets for a higher resolution or something. no new girls or new content in general? i would get excited for a witcher trainer gold or something but not for this
wts, wt feo and iw have filled that hole.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
It is only on hold because no one did bother to change that again. I mean from what i take from his patreon he did start working again on the next episode a while ago. Do i expect the next episode to be out soon? Eh, maybe not. But i have no doubt that we will see it not that far into the future.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It is only on hold because no one did bother to change that again. I mean from what i take from his patreon he did start working again on the next episode a while ago. Do i expect the next episode to be out soon? Eh, maybe not. But i have no doubt that we will see it not that far into the future.
no telling what pace he is working at right now, was hard to predict already back a few years when he still was at good health. then suddenly some day a new patch for something, or a update for something, really can't tell when. he's never been fast paced but imo it's worth the wait.

west78

Nov 14, 2019

Hi bros. First things first: new guest story is out (on itch), ver. 11.03. Android version will be ready in a few days. When you start the story it says "proofread by Lyk", but that's a lie: I am sending him the texts only now, so the proofread version will be out next week.
All in all I tried to do my best to release this story in a timely fashion so that I could get back to finalizing ep.12 as soon as possible.
Let's all thank Blacktrader for writing the story, it was fun to work with :)
To other news. Are you guys excited for E3? To be honest with you the only thing I am looking forward is Nintendo Direct.
Fat Alloy made me laugh. (Horizon Dawn)But if you ask me she was already ugly in the first game.
The work. Yeah, work work. I just want to release Ep.12 like yesterday!!! Why must everything take so long?
Trails Of Cold Steel 3. Finished the first chapter. The game is absolutely fantastic but for some reason it's not clicking with me the way previous ones did. I'm happy to see the old faces, but that's about it. Also I find it hard to believe that a bunch of students would be sent to dangerous missions like that. In the second game it was out of necessity, here it's just: "Let the kids take part in actual war conflict. It will be good experience for them." My suspension of disbelieve is crying in pain.
Health. Have good days, have bad days. Try to cut down on sitting in front of a screen. Continue to do a lot of exercises, and jogging and going to my massage therapist. Also plan to start taking swimming lessons next week. That's about it.
To sum it all up: guest story is out. Now main objective is finishing Ep.12 as possible!

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes