3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was pretty good. Just would have like more Hermione. Waiting for season 2. Just hope whatever he does in between s1 & s2 is not a shitty mini game or more of the black & white VN "Brothel something".
broken heart bordello isn't that b&w anymore and is fully in hands of smersh (not that it makes updates faster).

Reactions: GaRbS

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So, what's been added in the latest episode? Is it worth downloading again or should I continue my "play this once every 5 updates and catch up all at once" strategy?
This update is the end of "season 1" apparently, and Akabur has said that - though he intends to do a season 2 at some point - he will probably do some other game first. Genie gets to have sex with Lara, Jasmine and Ashelin, and also I think this episode was probably the funniest yet.

yslwdg

May 8, 2020
after the pig tail quest ashley has been stuck in the middle of my screen, save/load doesn't make her disapear and i cant open the wardrobes. is there any fix for that? is the official android version out yet?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I need help, he tells me "shoot more shows with jasmine" but I can't find that, where is it? I'm just for chapter 1
1628617477108.png

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes