3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Jan 1, 2021
Curious to check it out. I’ve fallen a bit behind on keeping up with the updates. On his patreon, it sounds like he doesn’t intend to do much more with this game (unless I misread that). I sort of regret not doing more stories for the SIM room, but I got busy after “The Thing”, and I found coding to be super time consuming.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Curious to check it out. I’ve fallen a bit behind on keeping up with the updates. On his patreon, it sounds like he doesn’t intend to do much more with this game (unless I misread that). I sort of regret not doing more stories for the SIM room, but I got busy after “The Thing”, and I found coding to be super time consuming.
sc34 part 2 might appear someday.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not that I’ll ever complain about his cast selection, but I’d love to see a new mix-up of various characters from mainstream movies, video games, and cartoons.
sure but there's tiny little problem aka copyright owners and actresses are very eager to sue those who use copyrighted material and/or actresses. sure there is fair use but millions dollars company vs 1 man dev team it's easy to guess who loses.

Jan 1, 2021
sure but there's tiny little problem aka copyright owners and actresses are very eager to sue those who use copyrighted material and/or actresses. sure there is fair use but millions dollars company vs 1 man dev team it's easy to guess who loses.
You’re right, but given his current cast line up, I’d say it’s a little late for that.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which doesn't necessarily mean that the copyright holders wouldn't want to enforce their rights.
no but other thing is will they bother. if does then he just changes names and ashelin's and april's skincolor, lara's, april's and jasmine's clothes and few other things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How long will he milk her? There is no hint of the ending and there is no close, in general, by the 11th episode, any meaning in what was happening was lost ... or he got bored and does not want to give out something at the level of Aladdin (supposedly long and dreary)
who milking who? genie can milk april for eternity.

master022

May 9, 2018
i need help over here can somebody tell me if this games has any cheats like money easy to grind or gallery unlock anything to help me out??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there download links for episode 10 or 11 that had lola as a character to have
ai or human lola? all eps are included in last ep.

i need help over here can somebody tell me if this games has any cheats like money easy to grind or gallery unlock anything to help me out??
usual renpy cheats via console or edit save with saveeditor and add money and stars.

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
master022 Try Save Editor Online, you don't have to install anything, just upload your save file and it will show you the variables you can change and give you a downloadable modified save file. I used it to unlock an outfit that was missing from my save and boost my money and stars.

master022

May 9, 2018
master022 Try Save Editor Online, you don't have to install anything, just upload your save file and it will show you the variables you can change and give you a downloadable modified save file. I used it to unlock an outfit that was missing from my save and boost my money and stars.
can i get a link to that please

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes