3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any L.o.l.a sex scene? I stopped playing around chapter 9, but it seems Akabur forgets always about her

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
It is abandoned and the progress was very slow when it was alive
Technically this game is "on-hold" while Akabur works on Queen Trainer. He has stated that once he finishes that game he will start "season 2" of SC34. If you think progress on this game was slow, you obviously don't know much about Akabur because progress here was actually quite quick for him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Technically this game is "on-hold" while Akabur works on Queen Trainer. He has stated that once he finishes that game he will start "season 2" of SC34. If you think progress on this game was slow, you obviously don't know much about Akabur because progress here was actually quite quick for him.
yea don't think qt finishes inside 2 years.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
lmao
Imagine that I can be aware of Akabur's work pace and still find it painfully slow, even if it speeds up a bit.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
lmao
Imagine that I can be aware of Akabur's work pace and still find it painfully slow, even if it speeds up a bit.
he was never a quick drawer/artist to begin with. not even sure if it's a 'quality over speed' habit, or if he's just slow in general. from past (years back) patreon posts i've found he did lots of things, and some drawing or scripting, and lots of things, and at phases more work on a game. that was before i left patreon for good. i don't think it's changed much. he hasn't been this sit-down-get-it-done some few others are, for as long as i followed his work.

Reactions: wapitawg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he was never a quick drawer/artist to begin with. not even sure if it's a 'quality over speed' habit, or if he's just slow in general. from past (years back) patreon posts i've found he did lots of things, and some drawing or scripting, and lots of things, and at phases more work on a game. that was before i left patreon for good. i don't think it's changed much. he hasn't been this sit-down-get-it-done some few others are, for as long as i followed his work.
last time i looked his patreon more thoroughly he had made lots of commissions to supporters.

Reactions: F1forhalp

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He has also helped out his friends sometimes, he did some art for a game called something like Broken Heart Bordello, and there is a lot of shit going on over there right now.

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
sorry if these are redundant questions with easy answers but:

how much sex content in this game?

how long does it take to get to said sex content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He has also helped out his friends sometimes, he did some art for a game called something like Broken Heart Bordello, and there is a lot of shit going on over there right now.
well did art on 4-5 chs and helped on writing. current bhb dev promised quite a long ago that bhb will get new ch but no sign of it.

sorry if these are redundant questions with easy answers but:

how much sex content in this game?

how long does it take to get to said sex content?
plenty and some are repeatable. not sure how long it takes but it isn't out of gates so it'll take time.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes