3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
well no but only good in akabur's games are humor and story.
and charismatic characters which to me it's the most important, there is no point in having lots of sex scenes and be bad in story and characters, the game will be trash, the sex scenes are not as important as story and the characters, big example of this is the Henteria Chronicles games, i hate pixel sex scenes, but i like these games nonetheless because of the story and characters.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On pause until he finishes Queen Trainer.
and that can take years.

And in his most recent weekly Patreon post he seemed to be getting a bit fed up with working on Queen Trainer and to be pining for Star Channel, so it's just possible that he might resume working on it earlier than expected.
possible since qt is sequel/partial remake to/of pt.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
He said (well.. better say - I assume from his post) QT ready ~70%. Late December(up to Christmas/mid January we will see an play the game.
Then he started to work on ST34. See ya in hot (pray 4 non radioactive hot) summer 23.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He said (well.. better say - I assume from his post) QT ready ~70%. Late December(up to Christmas/mid January we will see an play the game.
Then he started to work on ST34. See ya in hot (pray 4 non radioactive hot) summer 23.
well 1st is good to hear although don't "buy" it fully, 2nd is wishful thinking since if missiles start flying then there won't be that many survivors if any.

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
I'm stuck in episode 2 with nothing to do. I tried talking to every character, checked every quest and event menu and bought everything in the shop but there's nothing to do and I can't see the arrow that allows me to continue. Most characters still have a lot of quests and events to do in their logs but none of them trigger, what do I do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck in episode 2 with nothing to do. I tried talking to every character, checked every quest and event menu and bought everything in the shop but there's nothing to do and I can't see the arrow that allows me to continue. Most characters still have a lot of quests and events to do in their logs but none of them trigger, what do I do?
tried talking to girls?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, I've just been using the chat button and checking quest and event menus for 50 days in game now lol.
I can't help you, because it has been a long time since i played this part, however i can give you this save, it should be fully unlocked, just go to the book on the bottom left, it will give you access to all scenes in the game, this will save you the grind, and believe me it's not worth playing the first few episodes, akabur change the whole gameplay halfway in the game, and it becomes a normal visual novel with choices, without the whole grindind and quests of the first few episodes, apparently lots of people complained about this, so he changed the game, also the choices only matter in that scene, not gonna change anything in the outcome of the story, so you can see the scenes, choose any choice you like and not gonna miss anything in the game, also the scenes in the book should be in the right order, just see one by one, and you will still understand the story because from what i remember there isn't any scenes in between.

Kawn42O

Oct 2, 2020
Not sure what's up with this game.
All I seen to be able to do is skip to the next day over and over, nothing else seems to be available.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure what's up with this game.
All I seen to be able to do is skip to the next day over and over, nothing else seems to be available.
click girls and if no personal event then put them to work on booth.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Damn, Akabur... Feels like an eternity since I last checked his games.

Is he still working on that one ? He already was when I discovered adult games like 4-5 years ago.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Damn, Akabur... Feels like an eternity since I last checked his games.

Is he still working on that one ? He already was when I discovered adult games like 4-5 years ago.
no. this one is officially finish. (whatever finish it is)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes