3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
You can extract the archive files and de-compile all scripts with a tool you find here on the F95 forum and you find the Ren'Py version number that's was used to build the game in the extracted game files, so what kind of mod support do you really need other than that?

Reactions: notBatman747

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
How do you start the events and quests with Hermione? I did already Event 05 of Hermione, but the Events 01 to 04 won't trigger and i did the Quests 01 to 04 of her too, but Quest 05 will not start. Someone said i need to finish the Quests and Events of all other girls to unlock the events and quests with Hermione and i did this except one event of Lola that i can't start because for that Hermione needs to wear a Ribbon (and she won't do that because i can't really start her Events).
I would need to make a Promo Video of Hermione, but i can't do that because Hermione will not dance. She did like 30 Shows already.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I can't advance to the next episode, the game thinks that i'm still not done with Episode 2 and won't show me the button to advance to the next Episode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't advance to the next episode, the game thinks that i'm still not done with Episode 2 and won't show me the button to advance to the next Episode.
try do captain's quests.

also posting save would help

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Which quest? There is only one available quest for Hermione and to do that quest i need to have made the video already. The Event that would allow me to shoot the promo video never starts = i can't do the quest. At the moment i'm in a dead end in that game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which quest? There is only one available quest for Hermione and to do that quest i need to have made the video already. The Event that would allow me to shoot the promo video never starts = i can't do the quest. At the moment i'm in a dead end in that game.
click quest tab (not event) then click video and select right movie to do and hit next day.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
this is how the quest tab of Hermione looks like. There is no video i could click (did you even load my savegame?).

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Oh, yes, i know that, but this doesn't answer my question. How do you make that video (it must be possible somehow)? I know that even people in the itch.io forum asked this question several years ago and Akabur himself didn't (or couldn't?) give a answer to that question. Maybe a bug that he never fixed?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes