3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
The first part of this is finished and he's working on another project so it will probably be years before anything new gets added to this one so no reason to wait a couple years.
Thanks for the answer! So you can get your way with the princess and the witch, at least ?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
played the first couple episodes years ago and i've decided now is the time to completly replay the game. i'm at episode 9 now and jesus christ, has anyone here read all the sim room stories? it's a good concept but the execution is just not good. no offense to the people writing these stories but without new art it becomes the most tedious thing i've ever done in a game but my OCD won't let me just skip them. the writing isn't great too, you can tell it wasn't akabur who wrote this stuff.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
probably old question that people keep asking but, last update was in 2021, shouldnt it have the abandoned tag by now?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
probably old question that people keep asking but, last update was in 2021, shouldnt it have the abandoned tag by now?
No, it is on hold, this part is complete. He will be back to it for the next part when he is ready.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes