3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cmsiq22000

Feb 26, 2023
So to lessen the grind, I set money in .
What is the field for money?

Anything else I can do? I can take a little grind. But if I can do something to save 25%-50% of grind time, I'll do it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Anything else I can do? I can take a little grind. But if I can do something to save 25%-50% of grind time, I'll do it.
Wasn't is credits? The grind gets a lot better in chapter 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

stars.

check how much money and stars you got and then find right field.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Two years without an update. I consider this project abandoned. Called it from the start.
Did you not even play the last chapter? It's done. There will be a sequel later, but he is working on another game. Try to pay a little bit of attention before you start declaring things. You will make yourself look less silly in the end.

What makes you think he would abandon this, when he has a track record of finishing all of his games?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well queen trainer was supposed to be ready a while ago or at least version with something to play but normal akabur that no such thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well queen trainer was supposed to be ready a while ago or at least version with something to play but normal akabur that no such thing.
Yeah, he is slow. Always has been, probably always will be, and you might have noticed this little war going on there. Could, maybe have something to do with it... At least the other devs I know over there are struggling right now.

• Wow
Reactions: Hanz Necuratov

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
he didn't quit, it's just episode end.
like he works, some day means some day there will be another part. whenever that is, noone knows, he really is proverbial slow to work on stuff. also like TheDevian mentioned, there's real life, with real drones probably whizzing over his town, and those aren't the toys from a mart. priorities.
the only thing we might know is, if he still lives. when he finds time to post something, which he wouldn't likely do here on this site.
..wait did he ever bother to create an account here? i don't know.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
he didn't quit, it's just episode end.
like he works, some day means some day there will be another part. whenever that is, noone knows, he really is proverbial slow to work on stuff. also like TheDevian mentioned, there's real life, with real drones probably whizzing over his town, and those aren't the toys from a mart. priorities.
the only thing we might know is, if he still lives. when he finds time to post something, which he wouldn't likely do here on this site.
..wait did he ever bother to create an account here? i don't know.
Yeah, he is slow about updating info, always was, more so now that he is trying to make the whole game at once again this time it seems, like with that TMNT one, but that was just a short diversion, this is a full game. I have not seen anything on his youtube in a while, but I am pretty sure his patreon gets more of them (I don't follow that too closely).

Like you said, hopefully he is safe, and this shit ends soon, so the rest of the people over there can start to get their lives back.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes