3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Are you sure he's even going to give updates?
Akabur makes a weekly post on his Patreon every Monday. It is a free post, so anyone can view it (if Patreon is screwing you around with a pay wall, just follow the page and the posts will unlock. The new UI is trash). He updates everyone on all the wonderful things happening in his life, from working on games to his anime obsessions.

For your convenience here is the latest post: Monday Update #307 - December 18, 2023

For those too uninterested (or lazy) to go through the posts:
-Star Channel 34 is on hold until the next game is done
-The next game is Queen Trainer, an immersive Alternate Timeline Princess Trainer. Here, Jasmine is Queen you are the advisor and help her in making royal decisions while assembling your stable of whores. There are more events, more character develepment, and more characters.
-Queen Trainer is still in the development stages. Akabur is currently working on the harem ending while working on tweaks, rewrites, etc.

TLDR: Akabur updates Patreon weekly. Its free. SC34 will be worked on when Queen Trainer is done.

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
Akabur makes a weekly post on his Patreon every Monday. It is a free post, so anyone can view it (if Patreon is screwing you around with a pay wall, just follow the page and the posts will unlock. The new UI is trash). He updates everyone on all the wonderful things happening in his life, from working on games to his anime obsessions.

For your convenience here is the latest post: Monday Update #307 - December 18, 2023

-The next game is Queen Trainer, an immersive Alternate Timeline Princess Trainer. Here, Jasmine is Queen you are the advisor and help her in making royal decisions while assembling your stable of whores. There are more events, more character develepment, and more characters.
-Queen Trainer is still in the development stages. Akabur is currently working on the harem ending while working on tweaks, rewrites, etc.

TLDR: Akabur updates Patreon weekly. Its free. SC34 will be worked on when Queen Trainer is done.
So the info on queen trainer on his youtube he said something about marriage and showed a demo quest, the every Monday post i had gotten that info somewhere but had received a pay wall so never tried it again. Welp will check it out now thanks.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

So Queen Trainer demo was out on 2021 and SC34 was put on hold in 2021, now we are 2 years later and he just stay promissing stuff and not delivering.

I'm glad I'm not a big fan of his work, for people who love, it must suck.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So Queen Trainer demo was out on 2021 and SC34 was put on hold in 2021, now we are 2 years later and he just stay promissing stuff and not delivering.

I'm glad I'm not a big fan of his work, for people who love, it must suck.
Well, you know, there is a war going on over there, and he can't get paid anyway without a bunch of BS, if at all.
He also did something similar with that TMNT game, finish it, then put it out, not doing chapters.

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - Thunderbird (live, 1975)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well quite big a effort, to pull up this thread just to say you don't like it.
me, if i don't like something.. i just skip it. unwatch, moving on, next game. there's hundreds.
this person found this thread important enough to go ahead and post something.
then, after this he went to the marked [abandoned] QT demo and posted there.
way to not like something. but..
lessay i don't like MacD and Burger Kong. but i don't go there and tell them, say, twice a week..
i just, well ykno, don't go there.

Sam0009

Apr 28, 2022
I don't know why people are complaining on akabur. There are far worse developer who are milking their franchise like summertime saga, dandy boy adventure, camp pinewood, witch trainer silver mod and lot more. While akabur end this game on a good cliff hanger. And the game is good. Art, CG, story, character everything is good. He didn't even ask for money. The Patreon is free. And the whole situation going on in his life. It's completely understandable.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know why people are complaining on akabur. There are far worse developer who are milking their franchise like summertime saga, dandy boy adventure, camp pinewood, witch trainer silver mod and lot more. While akabur end this game on a good cliff hanger. And the game is good. Art, CG, story, character everything is good. He didn't even ask for money. The Patreon is free. And the whole situation going on in his life. It's completely understandable.
Some people are just not happy unless they are tearing someone else down.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes