3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - Thunderbird (live, 1975)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that'd be the first time i've seen a Ren'Py game even asking for anything VC+++++++

Reactions: TheDevian

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - Thunderbird (live, 1975)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
if you haven't played through, and haven't followed Akabur posts: this one is "end of chapter" the likes, wouldn't rule out that, when/if he continues, he will do so under not-the-same name.. meaning it might as well be a sequel which isn't titled Star Channel 34 then.
i myself don't expect that thing to be 100% seamless with SC34.

Reactions: TheDevian

Maggishunter

May 7, 2023
I love AKABUR's work.
It takes time and it is worth every minute of it.
Btw. is it possible to release older versions of this game, that work with THE APRILS FOOL Episode or THE FAN MADE Episode?
And also friends don't forget to vote:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
No. It seems like the game is completed and akabur is moved on to next game. And he is gonna work on SC 34 sequel after finishing queen trainer. As much as i heard (Twitter) he is gonna release queen trainer after it get complete not in small monthly updates.
I hope so. It does say that Queen Trainer is abandoned, but I suppose that's cause he put out the demo, then is releasing only the finished game. I hope that's the case, because IIRC, the demo was pretty nice. And I do look forward to hopefully this game being updated eventually. It did say end of chapter, but I think it said that at the end of every update/chapter prior...so who knows.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope so. It does say that Queen Trainer is abandoned, but I suppose that's cause he put out the demo, then is releasing only the finished game. I hope that's the case, because IIRC, the demo was pretty nice. And I do look forward to hopefully this game being updated eventually. It did say end of chapter, but I think it said that at the end of every update/chapter prior...so who knows.
Pretty sure that is the case, since he was never good at communicating, and with the war over there, things have to be hard. Even still, you can look at his youtube, and see some of the less old stuff there.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
He is still working on Queen Trainer. His Patreon posts are mostly free so you can follow his progress without paying.He also post every Monday.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i forget the name of the game but its a hpynosis game he made forget if it was done are not.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it has a son that use hypo on his mother and sister and two child hood freinds but the boy thinks he is talking to alins are a god

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
To all the people wondering if this is an abandoned project/universe or not. Akabur has stated in the past that episodes 1-12 are basically Book 1 of the full project. They are just taking a break (like most artists do) as to not burn out.

Reactions: vi_surzhikov

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
To all the people wondering if this is an abandoned project/universe or not. Akabur has stated in the past that episodes 1-12 are basically Book 1 of the full project. They are just taking a break (like most artists do) as to not burn out.
Its not 100% that he is gonna pick up SC34 after he is done with QT though. Magic Shop was not continued as well after he was done with PT. I personally hope he does abandon SC34 because this is his worst work so far.

Reactions: GaRbS

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
its been 2.5 years that's not a break that's practically retirement. He posts more than most active devs but the amount of work he does for close over 4k a month is laughable.

Reactions: yamadakun
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes