3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Naah buddy. Unfortunately I have not pledged to Akabur. Much as I feel he deserves it and much as I would love to pledge, I don't have the means right now. So I can't say anything about the Patreon-only posts.

Btw, what TMNT fiasco?
Instead of working on SC34 he created a small "game" about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (= TMNT) raping their reporter friend.

Six chapters, about 15 mins' "playing" (rather: clicking) time.

Fixed perspective and w/o any of the flair e.g. WT/PT had. IMO - YMMV...

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Instead of working on SC34 he created a small "game" about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (= TMNT) raping their reporter friend.

Six chapters, about 15 mins' "playing" (rather: clicking) time.

Fixed perspective and w/o any of the flair e.g. WT/PT had. IMO - YMMV...

Oh he meant it like that......
Yeah it sucked that he decided to focus on that. It was ok ok. Not worth the time he spent on it.
He just really felt like making it and that's Akabur for you.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
If you have been following Akabur all along, you should find the Hermione/Snape callback to WT as one of the more hilarious moments in SC.

Obviously, with so many storage containers yet to open, this could get really fun.
Yeah obviously those scenes are great.
Akabur's dialogues and jokes are guaranteed to atleast get a chuckle out of you.
I have no issues with the story of the game. It's amazing like always.
It's just that Hermione has been milked so much (pun not intended) in Witch Trainer that I have no idea what more can he make for her....
And after seeing soooooo much nudity for Jasmine in PT, SC34 feels lacking in that section since Jas won't even move her hands after returning from a stripshow or after dancing for her friends.
Hence the only reason I played this game and enjoyed it so much was Ashelin and Lola.

Plus after I edited the Ashelin and Lola sprites, I was able to get them both naked (topless in Lola's case) since the very beginning of the game, it was worth playing all over again!

Screenshot_20180614-064717.png Screenshot_20180614-064340.png

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. He is just a bit glacial in his actual development process. He is currently working on episode 3.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have seen alot of his games so how many are done is the hermine mother game done
are was that someone tring to use his stuff and like i said love that red head.

phyrexon

Nov 14, 2017
that just a normal workflow for akabur i..... with other creators i would have said cmon its abandonned but Akabur finished some good games so i do not worry that we get sc34 finished in the next 1-2 years

Reactions: HunterSeeker

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
There's a paywall on the Patreon, is there anything more you can report @WhytShadow?
I've been scheming for Akabur content for a while now, and that TMNT fiasco didn't do the trick :FeelsBadMan:

Well mate, If you're really dying for akabur art then play Broken hearts bordello. In case you haven't yet. It's pretty much Akabur's drawing with Smersh's story. Only drawback is that its completely B&W. Not that it makes a lot of difference IMO. But you might find that not upto your taste. However the game overall is quite good.

cara4lyfe

Jun 18, 2018
If you have been following Akabur all along, you should find the Hermione/Snape callback to WT as one of the more hilarious moments in SC.

Obviously, with so many storage containers yet to open, this could get really fun.
Agree!!!!!!

Schaenath

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone help or give me command ? I have ended last quest with l.o.l.a (floppy one) and still have "?" on last outfit, presumably nude one.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Do you already have her "ribbon" outfit?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It should be the ribbon outfit from the beauty contest.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Akabur really like netorare stuff,isnt he?whoring the girl like a piece of shit to the group of guys.Actually i hate that kind of thing.I like it if only the genie play with her girl.Only he...like that bitch is mine and mine only...It would be pretty good stuff and hope akabur will put some option in SC34 for that..

Reactions: Pollyanna

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Damn this is a good game... Any word on a release date for episode 3 or is this a valve/half life situation?

Reactions: GaRbS

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I'd say, if we're lucky, we'll get episode 3 within 2 months. I suspect, based on what he's written in his recent weekly updates, he thinks he can get the update out in a little over a month. I'd double that and take it as a rough estimate.

I think he said the art and writing is all done? He's currently coding the pieces together which will take some time. After that he needs to work on the sound effects and music.

Reactions: GaRbS
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes