3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Most recent update says he's done with the sound and has sent the text out for proofreading.

I know I'm jinxing it, but I wouldn't be shocked if we get the update by the end of the month.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Two words Akabur can never milk enough.....
COMING SOON

If he doesn't release the game by next monday I'm gonna be hella pissed!

Reactions: maradeanu

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well like i said have not played the game in a long time. So i don't know what's all new. The last girl to come out if i am right was granger girl.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just a reminder, this thread is to talk about the game and not each other. Name-calling and personal insults are against our forum rules.

If we can't be civil in our disagreements, I have to do moderator stuff. Which I think everyone would rather I not do.

So please, keep it chill, OK?

Reactions: outland13

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which is appropriate for a game filled with freezer units...

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The guy started calling Akabur "lazy bum" just because he doesn't like his game. I was as civil as possible.
Lol, wasn't talking to you, I deleted a few posts. Yours was quite civil and I appreciate it.

Reactions: tarzan999

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
How long is Lyk going to take with the text????
This wait is making me go insane.

I have a doubt, has Akabur released his previous titles on any day as soon as it was complete, or did he do that strictly on mondays as well???

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
True, but it feels like we should be at Star Channel 44 by now. Ah well, the Akabur moves slowly, but at least he doth move again! Less turtles, more defrosting!

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
He probably wants to polish things up as much as possible. Let's just be happy that Akabur is determined to develop episode 4 as fast as possible! Star channel has been amazing so far!
But you didnt answer my question of when he releases his games. Is it only on mondays or any day when its done?

yeetnibba

May 3, 2018
Uhm can somebody point out why i wouldnt be getting quest im on day 119 ive done a bunch of quests and events but im not finding anymore even though i can see i have a lot more to do. I currently have ashelin and jasmine.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Uhm can somebody point out why i wouldnt be getting quest im on day 119 ive done a bunch of quests and events but im not finding anymore even though i can see i have a lot more to do. I currently have ashelin and jasmine.
I unlocked a few more jasmine quests after buying her first outfit (the 100 credits one)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes