3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
It would be very lame to encourage or permit posts discussing committing identity theft on a dev who works off donations. That's all I have to say.

Reactions: LordCorwin

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
It's nothing much, just his first name, surname, the last 4 digits of his credit card and things like the transaction and order ID's

It just became funnier because of the in game message about the service
Are you sure its not just the developer having a joke, how sure are you that the what ever you can see that has his info on is actually for real and not something made up by Akabur?

Also this release has a game breaking bug, from teh Patreon thread. There may be more content than you can currently access.

!!!IMPORTANT!!! EPISODE 03 SIGNIFICANT BUG HAS BEEN REPORTED: New girl's stress level is not displayed properly in the crew list and never goes down. I will fix this in the public releasable. Avoid sending her to work to in order to not get stuck with the story.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Agreed that this is a smaller update, but also key to remember that the man is trying to do more frequent updates.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Are you sure its not just the developer having a joke, how sure are you that the what ever you can see that has his info on is actually for real and not something made up by Akabur?

Also this release has a game breaking bug, from teh Patreon thread. There may be more content than you can currently access.

!!!IMPORTANT!!! EPISODE 03 SIGNIFICANT BUG HAS BEEN REPORTED: New girl's stress level is not displayed properly in the crew list and never goes down. I will fix this in the public releasable. Avoid sending her to work to in order to not get stuck with the story.
The bug does not do any difference, I still completed the current content.
And also checked all the game files. Still not much of an update.

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
Agreed that this is a smaller update, but also key to remember that the man is trying to do more frequent updates.
Trying? The guy has posted two insignificant updates, neither of which have offered anything but a wall of text and a few fapless images, to a game with a development time of close to three years now, whilst milking his patreons for close to $60k a year. He can call it a 'tip jar' if he wants, the bottom line is he makes his living off the gullible blue-balled and the sooner supporters realise this, the better.

It's a complete shame - PT and to a lesser extent, WT, were great - but nothing will change while people keep lining his pockets for minimal returns.

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
^ If you are a dev, offer your work. Many people donate to him because he releases content for free. Never given money to a street performer?

Reactions: LordCorwin

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
Ah, the old "if you aren't in X profession, you can't possibly offer a valid opinion".
If Akabur were a street performer, he'd be the guy clapping his hands against his own pre-recorded and far superior backing tracks these days, whilst getting showered in increasingly undeserved coin.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Ah, the old "if you aren't in X profession, you can't possibly offer a valid opinion".
If Akabur were a street performer, he'd be the guy clapping his hands against his own pre-recorded and far superior backing tracks these days, whilst getting showered in increasingly undeserved coin.
Imo he is one of the best developers for adult games out there and he deserves all the support that he gets!

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
Fair enough. I think he was one of the best developers for adult games, and something of a pioneer for the genre (PT will remain a firm favourite of mine and I can't fault the quality of his art), but he needs to get off his ass and seriously up his game if he's to compete with the rapidly growing list of hard-working talent producing frequent, sizeable content.
To each their own, I guess.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Fair enough. I think he was one of the best developers for adult games, and something of a pioneer for the genre (PT will remain a firm favourite of mine and I can't fault the quality of his art), but he needs to get off his ass and seriously up his game if he's to compete with the rapidly growing list of hard-working talent producing frequent, sizeable content.
To each their own, I guess.
Which games are you referring to? I can imagine that developing with his hand drawn art style is a lot more time consuming than simply using 3dcg models and there are a lot of people (myself included) who actually prefer it!

Reactions: Danlorn

CyberX

Feb 3, 2018
hello guys,
i've lost all my save.
So if someone can share one at the end of episode 2 ?

thank

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Huge disappointment, but it was predictable - he shouldn't develop games alone. As a painter and writer only, with a strict external supervision.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure how to play it. clicking on quests, gives some text and thats it. event the same, only shows gives some graphics and nothing happens. i did click start ep3.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
not sure how to play it. clicking on quests, gives some text and thats it. event the same, only shows gives some graphics and nothing happens. i did click start ep3.
having the same issue as baka
Your issues are too vague. Have you played it before? I just randomly clicked a new game, clicked Jasmine and clicked the top right option to start event 11 and she stripped for me. That's pretty much the game.

You need to get stars to do events, if i remember from 6 months ago you get stars from missions, to fund missions need may need money which you get from making them do things like dances/strips?? Some times to progress quests and events you do need to randomly talk to people.

If you haven't played it before start at the beginning and hope it's explained

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i did play ep1-2 before, but no saves so i started ep3, but theres nothing new or anything new to do.
so u mean, ep3 is just 1 event with Jasmine and thats it? thats weak for a chapter! hahaha

Reactions: Morah SDG

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Which games are you referring to? I can imagine that developing with his hand drawn art style is a lot more time consuming than simply using 3dcg models and there are a lot of people (myself included) who actually prefer it!
The dude who makes Four Elements Trainer has produced more content in 1 year than Akbar has in 5. And he's not the only one. There are other 2D art games that release monthly, it might not be a whole lot of content, but they do release monthly and overall release more content than Akbar.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes