3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
i did play ep1-2 before, but no saves so i started ep3, but theres nothing new or anything new to do.
so u mean, ep3 is just 1 event with Jasmine and thats it? thats weak for a chapter! hahaha
I don't know if thats all there is but thats all i randomly clicked. When i went through the art it did seem to be lacking in missions, the change log doesn't suggest any either, just some costumes and making the AI do a webcam show.A show that has a nurse and maid outfit that the rest of the game doesn't have.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Story and art can even be superior than all others, so what? He is not releasing any content in months, he is not active on patreon, he dont have discord to comunicat with fans/supporters. He could be much, much more than he is now. But i think greed or self admiration prevent him from moving forward. He is not a prodigy, alone star anymore. Like someone said already, there are dozens of better creators out there.

Reactions: DJD and madmit

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
A picture of a PSN transaction in the files somewhere. He spent 9 euros 34 cent on buy a 10 dollar Playstation network card.

I doubt it is enough to defraud him but who knows.
Uh, what in the world are you talking about? Assuming I believed that was true, I can't find anything in the game files.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is not what the guy I replied to said.
True, but I agree with what he said as well. Akbar the past years has been a huge disappointment, it seems the more money he gets, the slower he gets.

Reactions: moudy

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Not to mention, that star channel 34 is basicly copy of Princess Trainer with different characters. Nothing more.

Reactions: DJD

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not to mention, that star channel 34 is basicly copy of Princess Trainer with different characters. Nothing more.
To be fair, most of his games are damn near identical with just different settings and slight changes. The only one not following the cookie cutter outline is BHB, but that's not even written by him.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry if it's dumb question but is the game worth playing now? I remember the first time I played it was a lot of grinding just for a strip tease or something.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Story and art can even be superior than all others, so what? He is not releasing any content in months, he is not active on patreon, he dont have discord to comunicat with fans/supporters. He could be much, much more than he is now. But i think greed or self admiration prevent him from moving forward. He is not a prodigy, alone star anymore. Like someone said already, there are dozens of better creators out there.
For me quality will always be above quantity. Also, we all get to play his games for free. Why do you feel the need to complain? All of you people complaining about Dual Family and Star Chanel 34 being slow to update are downright immature. You are not owed anything! I am just happy that Akabur continues to release quality content.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Sorry if it's dumb question but is the game worth playing now? I remember the first time I played it was a lot of grinding just for a strip tease or something.
If you have no problems with actually reading text and predominately "softcore" content this game is as good as any imo!

Reactions: TheDevian

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
All of you people complaining about Dual Family and Star Chanel 34 being slow to update are downright immature. You are not owed anything! I am just happy that Akabur continues to release quality content.
While I agree about the immature part, I really have hard time finding where is the quality in actual Akabur productions. It was true few years ago, but in regard of the actual scene, he just reach the average level. Whatever it's in term of CG (even if you stick to 2D only), story, game play and even innovation, there's now way better.
And the fact that he release an update every time he lost a tooth didn't help at all. It really look like he want to justify his Patreon account more than anything else.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
HOLLY MOLLY BROCOLI SPAGHETTI !

is it christmas already ?

:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::kissingheart:

meanwhile....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Given that he releases his games for free, I don't think people really should complain - his quality of work imo is superb. Besides if you're upset over the repetitious nature of the game compared to previous games, just play a game from a different dev, that's what F95 is about, you have a myriad of games to choose from, all being provided to you for free. Would be a shame if Akabur stopped developing games, as I always look forward to them, regardless of how long updates take.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes