3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I had high hopes, but this is not a game! the interface is abyssal. It is a presentation without choices. Why do the player has to waste his time clicking the same things over and over again. You cannot do mistakes as (again!) there are no choices. WTF?!?
This is a trainer, no? What choices?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I had high hopes, but this is not a game! the interface is abyssal. It is a presentation without choices. Why do the player has to waste his time clicking the same things over and over again. You cannot do mistakes as (again!) there are no choices. WTF?!?
It's not a visual novel. It has actual gameplay. Crazy, I know. I can see how it caught you off-guard in this sea of carbon-copy 3DCG incest-fests.

Double Bubble

Aug 29, 2017
How do you even access the new content? Saved Ep. 02 file and I can see the event/quest counters have incremented for a few of the girls but prodding around everywhere I can't get anything to actually, like... happen

edit: next episode button was bugged, had to create a new game before it would actually let me reload my save and proceed

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Akubar i a dick for that one scene with lola. but the game crashes when i try to open the tv replays for April.

It's not a visual novel. It has actual gameplay. Crazy, I know. I can see how it caught you off-guard in this sea of carbon-copy 3DCG incest-fests.
the burn, its real!

i totally forgot how to get popularity stars and go forward...
i have no idea what to do in episode 3 :noexpression: i only was able to unlock different costumes w/e
To get stars just go to the characters and click the iu that basically looks like a browser with a play button on it nd replay old episodes.

To move forward in episode three, after i bought the new costumes and did the event to put them on, i went to genie and played the event to wake up april o niel. After that im just movie between characters event and quest screens o see what is up next. But jasmine episode replay screen seems to crash my game.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
This started out with such great promise, but I'm afraid to try this update. There's a very strange lack of sex in this whole game, what there is isn't great, and if the dry spell keeps up I'm gonna cry.

Ah, shit, what am I saying? It's Akabur. Of course I'll try it.

Reactions: volto

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
His fans always said that he can take his time but man,its been 2 years already?Need to convince him to take his work seriously..

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Just as a heads up, the patreon says there's a pretty major bug related to stress with the new character. So unless he's released a fix, it's probably for the best to just wait a week for the public release so you don't have to deal with it.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
While it's a bit on the short side, this update is fine. There are new outfits for all the previous girls, a couple new options for the dancing/stripping/cam section, more quests and events (obviously), a new (but relatively barebones in terms of content for right now) girl, and one actual sex CG that involves the genie.

If Akabur were to somehow be able to produce an update of this quality every couple months, I'd be happy with that. It would be a nice change of pace.

Edit:
Just as a heads up, the patreon says there's a pretty major bug related to stress with the new character. So unless he's released a fix, it's probably for the best to just wait a week for the public release so you don't have to deal with it.
Just wanted to add that the stress bug isn't necessarily a particularly big deal. The new character can be set to dance every day, but her stress doesn't go down no matter what, even if she rests. But all this means is that you should use the remaining characters to fill slots instead. The game can still be completed (and you can still grind out money) regardless.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
While it's a bit on the short side, this update is fine. There are new outfits for all the previous girls, a couple new options for the dancing/stripping/cam section, more quests and events (obviously), a new (but relatively barebones in terms of content for right now) girl, and one actual sex CG that involves the genie.

If Akabur were to somehow be able to produce an update of this quality every couple months, I'd be happy with that. It would be a nice change of pace.

Edit:

Just wanted to add that the stress bug isn't necessarily a particularly big deal. The new character can be set to dance every day, but her stress doesn't go down no matter what, even if she rests. But all this means is that you should use the remaining characters to fill slots instead. The game can still be completed (and you can still grind out money) regardless.
gotta say this was worth the wait well kinda of
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: darkmine

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
You may call me a dick but I think he should drop this and focus on one(or 2) version projects like magic shop or witch trainer. This game is like 2 years old and doesn't feel like one of em like Four elements trainer which has so much content

Reactions: DatOneLit

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
I just wanna point out to everyone who's complaining that he made The Mating Season and took a vacation between episodes 2 and 3.

Hopefully episode 4 is quicker.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes