3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone mind helping me with cheating? I'm not grinding in another akabur game, and the only cheat I could find from a year ago seems to not work.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
You may call me a dick but I think he should drop this and focus on one(or 2) version projects like magic shop or witch trainer. This game is like 2 years old and doesn't feel like one of em like Four elements trainer which has so much content
Nah, your not a dick... Akabur is. Dude's just stubborn as fuck when it comes to his games, he's trying to pull a WWE on us. Keep pushing his shitty game long enough until people like it (Roman Reigns), people go elsewhere and that they did.

Reactions: AR21

artematus

Jul 9, 2017
I just want to say that although the ep3 was short, it also gave us THE MATING SEASON, so I think the next episode will have more content.

At least he gave us a CG.

And I bet my soul (if I had xD) that the next girl is Wonder woman.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hmm,i dont like mating season.April just got raped and netorare...Now she love dick than anything that is just the worst.More shit thing is the turtle are idiots and not even care about her at all...friend only to raped her...The worst idea i ever see in akabut game:oops:

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
It's not a visual novel. It has actual gameplay. Crazy, I know. I can see how it caught you off-guard in this sea of carbon-copy 3DCG incest-fests.
You consider it 'gameplay' that you need to switch clicking in between 3 menus to see new content which has no variation and it does not matter what you choose? With all respect, find a mirror and take a really good look of the guy staring back :D

Reactions: Epholos

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
You consider it 'gameplay' that you need to switch clicking in between 3 menus to see new content which has no variation and it does not matter what you choose? With all respect, find a mirror and take a really good look of the guy staring back :D
'Gameplay' doesn't mean solely Nier:Automata-teir action sequences. Anyone that's been around a few months will tell you Star Channel 34 (despite arguable quality) not only has gameplay, but is somewhat unique in (again) this sea of carbon-copy 3DCG incest-fest visual novels that just tell a story with no real game elements other than counting affection points to see if you get to fuck your sister before the game is shitcanned.

Don't get me wrong. I love Japanese-style visual novels. Just sayin'.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You may call me a dick but I think he should drop this and focus on one(or 2) version projects like magic shop or witch trainer. This game is like 2 years old and doesn't feel like one of em like Four elements trainer which has so much content
Y'all do realize he isn't touching witch trainer anymore, right? He already calls it complete last I heard so if you want more that that than you might as well just deal with the people making mods.

As far as magic shop goes, honestly I don't see the appeal in it. I mean I should since magic has always been my thing but it just really isn't any good. I say he really needs to focus on this, the art is fine, the story is funny. The premise allows for ALOT more characters from different universes. I don't know the man/woman and I'm not a patron so I have no idea what's actually going on with the fact this is getting released once a year so I won't say anything else.

ty! where are saves stored?
In the game folder there should or you can just add a folder called saves

Reactions: DatOneLit

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone know how to replay the CG scene?
And i bought the punk outfit for hermione and it just vanished, i think thats why I can't access her last event. Any ideas?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Anyone mind helping me with cheating? I'm not grinding in another akabur game, and the only cheat I could find from a year ago seems to not work.
Start a game and play it until you get the Oddities store, then save your game. Go to and drag your save file onto the bar on the website. You'll be able to get as much money as you like. Hope this helped.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
And you care why? Are you a Patreon?
I was his patreon for a long time, until he decided to go silent for more than half of year. And what, you can only speak when you have investment in someones work? His behaviour is and people like him should be poited out and reprimanded. Because there will be others like him, hoping for quick easy money creating ver 0.1 5min gameplay "games" and quality content will be drown in this pile of shit you see nowadays.
To those saying that he release his work for free, so we should be happy, well, someone is PAYING him to work on those games.
And for someone pointing 4chan, well this is his game thread, and criticism is allowed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any1 was able to buy extra super expensive artifact to be able to complete lola's quest to become cam model? i cheated 10 times needed gold (uni-creds) but still can't buy it.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes