3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Why is the bottom half of the game cut off? Like 1/4th of the screen is missing and no matter what size I change it to it's still gone.

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
Ah, the old "if you aren't in X profession, you can't possibly offer a valid opinion".
If Akabur were a street performer, he'd be the guy clapping his hands against his own pre-recorded and far superior backing tracks these days, whilst getting showered in increasingly undeserved coin.

All I know is, put up or shut up.

I also don't like being told how to spend money. ;)

Reactions: tarzan999

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Say what you will about his speed, however imho Akabur is probably the godfather of trainer games. He set the standard with Princess Trainer and beat himself with Witch Trainer and PT:Gold. Basically every trainer game out there is based off the same Akabur idea, some people literally rip off his game and just replace text (Mom Trainer a few years back).

Also with respect to other game devs, Akabur is quite honest with his fans (not just his patrons) and has been the most consistent with his reputation. There are no false hopes and the man clearly states what to expect.

In terms of content, it may seem light. However remember that this was the EXACT complaint about Ep. 2. After hearing how short the update was and how there was no sex, Akabur created Mating Season in hopes of satisfying our lust as well as trying out some new mechanics and styles he wanted to use for SC34. Win Win situation.

So to complain about the gameplay, first recognize what brought us here and then compare it to others. Oni updates are lacking in content and style and there is no proof that he does any other art works at the moment, Orange Trainer speaks for itself, MITY is a team that works on an assembly line style of specialization, Iris Trainer and Library Story have been in the works longer than EP3 and we still dont know how big of an update they may be, and SR7 while overly competent in style and community outreach still has trouble in living up to expectations.

TL;DR: Watch it and count your blessings. The dude is doing his best and if you think he needs to do better offer him aid.

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
Dude needs to disappear a few months, and get back to drawing and coding. He can easily turn SC34 into a complete picture, or pivot to a different project entirely.

The writing in the latest update was also okay. Not many devs will make a joke about fucking up their own code.

Reactions: DatOneLit

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Here are the good and bad things from ep03.
The number of bad things are more than the good things, but the good things are sexy enough to outweigh the bad things.
Hence, overall I still love this game as much as I do.

As long as there is even the slightest amount of Ashelin content, I am happy.
End of story!

/Good things\

Ashelins new show was superb.
I loved the way her boobs looked in it.
And the usual salute which ends up revealing her tits!!!!

Ashelins new costume which finally showed her pussy stubble in all its glory!

Lola's costume which I found to be indescribable. I just loved it waaaaaaay too much.

The option to keep Jasmine naked forever. Serves that bitch right!

Jasmine finally flashed her tits. Even though it was a used sprite from PT Gold.

Genie got to cum!

Ashelin was covered in cum! Again!!!!

The feature that allows you to replay past events and archived episodes!

/Bad things\

Way too less of content. Finished everything in less than 20 minutes.

Literally no work put into April. Straight away just picked her sprites from Mating Season and dropped it here.

Drop in quality of the usual hilarious dialogues.

I was pretty much sure that Torn's Fucktoy Ep.02 would make its appearance but that didn't happen. However the new show was equally good so I guess I can't complain a lot.

The CG was not that great. I would have been much happier if Ashelin's hand had not coveniently hidden her tits.

I wanted more costumes. As long as I get new costumes, I am a happy man.

Hermione didn't do shit.

Lola didn't get the usual introductory session for the streaming show.

April was a pain in the ass and nothing else.

Hopefully next Ep. Wont disappoint as much. However if Akabur does plan to continue releasing hardly anything after 1 yr of waiting, then he should atleast add something Ashelin related. That should be enough to satiate me.

Hope you guys agree with my viewpoint!
Peace out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just played episode 3 - VERY VERY SHORT.
Akabur needs to work on Hermione & Ashelin more, too many girls = less scenes.

Why add in new characters if that takes away from the existing characters?

Reactions: darkmine

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Wow.....godfather of trainer games ?
Realy ?
The hundreds of Hentai Trainer Games released since the 90´s dont count, he invented that Genre all by himself ?
He simply was lucky his game was released at the right time, just like Flappy Birds, with the emergence of Patreon and an western art Style.
Did his best to adress the complains ?
Mating Season is literally one single CG with Variations and the "Content" in this ?
Laughable.
If this is his "best" he shouldn't be wondering why he loses so much Subsribers every Month.
Because hey, why get 7k a Month for 100% when u can get 5k for 10% performance!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Wow.....godfather of trainer games ?
Realy ?
The hundreds of Hentai Trainer Games released since the 90´s dont count, he invented that Genre all by himself ?
He simply was lucky his game was released at the right time, just like Flappy Birds, with the emergence of Patreon and an western art Style.
Did his best to adress the complains ?
Mating Season is literally one single CG with Variations and the "Content" in this ?
Laughable.
If this is his "best" he shouldn't be wondering why he loses so much Subsribers every Month.
Because hey, why get 7k a Month for 100% when u can get 5k for 10% performance!
Which games are you referring to? Also, why can't you just enjoy the free content? Bitching about it won't make him work faster. We all want more, but that's just not how the world works.

keitai

Oct 17, 2017
Which games are you referring to? Also, why can't you just enjoy the free content? Bitching about it won't make him work faster. We all want more, but that's just not how the world works.
The trainer genre was pretty niche although well entrenched since the early 90s in japan. Gainax actually worked on quite a few of them. They were even called Princess Trainer and are now available on steam.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Somebody could share a save after ep2 please ? I have a new laptop and all my saves are gone and I don't want to replay everything

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
Just played episode 3 - VERY VERY SHORT.
Akabur needs to work on Hermione & Ashelin more, too many girls = less scenes.

Why add in new characters if that takes away from the existing characters?
He add new character ??

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes